- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Always love a good trip to my local starbucks. Wish they were open longer, however when i do get the chance to go i am never disappointed. A little pricey but worth the bill. Go- to coffee shop about 3 times a week.
Starbucks Coffee is ok-quality. I typically get an Iced Coffee with Caramel. Their Cold Brew is very delicious. I go to Starbucks a few times a week given its dominant presence and convenience. One good thing about Starbucks is that I will always know that it is relatively the same no matter where I am.
First coffee I regularly drank as an adult. Been a loyal customer since 1983 when you had to go to Pike Place Market in Seattle to buy the beans. There is a certain flavor that I just haven't found anywhere else. Early in the year you can usually fine Casi Ciello and I highly recommend trying it.
A bit pricey but I think it's worth it, the Coffee is good. I prefer the frappes or other drinks. I love a good caramel frappe. Definitely not an every day thing because of the price. A nice treat. They also have good pastrys
Starbucks is not my favorite coffee shop, but I go there because I know what they serve wherever your are at. The latte is the best. I don't like their drip coffee- it's too bitter and burned taste. The food is good when I need to have some snacks.
I LOVE STARBUCKS! I don’t think I’ve ever ordered a drink I didn’t like. I’m not to keen on the food, but the drinks alone are crafted so well. The price is high so I don’t go as often as I’d like. I’d give five stars if they lowered their prices a bit.
So many different options on their menu that can accommodate my dairy free lifestyle, they always go above and beyond when it comes to making a dairy free drink for me, absolutely love Starbucks! They are amazing!
i love their coffee! it is on the pricier side for specialty drinks but in my opinion it is worth it once in awhile. i usually get starbucks at least twice a month. the lines however can be long during busy hours
Starbucks is my favorite place to get coffee. You can get almost any kind of milk like soy, almond, coconut, etc. They are always friendly and keep coming out with new flavors. My favorite items is a venti iced vanilla latte with soy milk. It's the best!
Always overpriced but you can't beat their espresso drinks, cold or hot. I love their new reward system! If you go enough it definitely pays off. They only get docked a star for price. I'm so glad they finally built one in my city with a drive through.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos