- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Not a coffee drinker but, I'm obsessed with their strawberry Acai! I get lemonade instead of water and it's so yummy. I hate that the nearest one is two towns over so it's not worth the drive. But, when I get a chance to go that way I always stop by and grab one!
Starbucks cafe mocha with almond milk no whip cream is my favorite drink by far. You can't go wrong with both coffee and hot chocolate in your drink. It's always very creamy and the best part is when the drink is almost gone you get an extreme chocolate taste.
The espresso and coffee often taste burnt (as if Starbucks wants you to pay extra to throw lots of sugary flavors into your coffee). They have an excellent tea selection, however there is MUCH better coffee on the market and MUCH MUCH better coffee shops.
I think starbucks is amazing, the employes are very nice and they make you feel very welcomed, i always enjoy staying there iff i have to work on my computer rather than in my house. The coffee is totally great, the smoothies are also amazing and the teas... i have no words.
Too pricey, but I still go there a lot of the time. Definitely drains a lot of my money, though. Delicious coffee! Just be careful when you get something with ice in it, because they can fit it up a lot with ice which makes it not have much beverage in it
Starbucks is great. It's not the best coffee in the world but it's good coffee. I would not recommend the green tea Frappuccino, it made me very sick. But I absolutely love their refreshers, they really do give me a boost of energy without the crash or traditional energy drinks. Starbucks has a great variety of great products that I think everyone can find something to enjoy.
Always love a good trip to my local starbucks. Wish they were open longer, however when i do get the chance to go i am never disappointed. A little pricey but worth the bill. Go- to coffee shop about 3 times a week.
Everyone likes Starbucks i am not the first one. Almost 4-5 days in a week. I like it has its own app which is very convenient to use you can simply upload your credit card and the amount you want. Or you can make online order which is super convenient i have used many time the best way to grab n go..
love, love, love starbucks and their baristas! i usually get a white mocha frapuccino, if i need it i will add a couple of shots and ohhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyy it is amaze-ballssss! i love love love this, i think i need to go get me one right now!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos