BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Yili W.
Summit, NJ
Starbucks Coffee is ok-quality. I typically get an Iced Coffee with Caramel. Their Cold Brew is very delicious. I go to Starbucks a few times a week given its dominant presence and convenience. One good thing about Starbucks is that I will always know that it is relatively the same no matter where I am.
Darcey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Of course I'm an avid starbucks/coffee drinker being a college student. I always go for caramel macchiato, (extra shot, if not extra caramel), or sometimes just stick to a basic chai tea latte. Either way, I'm always going here and their reward system has me hooked more than I should be....but you know, it happens.
Kim W.
Vancouver, WA
First coffee I regularly drank as an adult. Been a loyal customer since 1983 when you had to go to Pike Place Market in Seattle to buy the beans. There is a certain flavor that I just haven't found anywhere else. Early in the year you can usually fine Casi Ciello and I highly recommend trying it.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Love stopping to Starbucks on my lunch break! They are fairly fast paced! I always purchase a pink drink and a bagel with cream cheese! The pink drink or hot chocolate or definitely my go to drinks there! They have so many foods and beverages to choose from!
Kim K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love my local Starbucks. They're so friendly and efficient! At least once a week my workplace will do a large order and send someone to pick it up, they are very fast and everything is always correct. It's a little pricey, but worth the occasional splurge.
Jennifer J.
draper, Ut
I only recently started going to Starbucks after having quality customer service experience at my local indie coffee shop. I've always thought Starbucks coffee to taste burnt.

I really like the Starbucks app; I'm able to put money on a gift card I saved to the app and because of signing up for My Starbucks Rewards I actually end up saving money. I also tend to only go to Starbucks when I have a coupon for something that I like there, such as BOGO, or 50% off a hand-crafted espresso. If I wait for deals that I would actually use, then I don't go as often and save money when I do.

I love the free wi-fi at Starbucks. My laptop connects instantly when I open it up. The downside is finding a place to sit that has a plug. I make sure my laptop is fully charged when I go.

If you want a quiet coffee shop, Starbucks is not the place. My Starbucks is also pretty cold, so I never want to stay long either. I wish there were more comfortable seating as well. I dislike the hard chairs and the tables. The comfy chairs are almost always occupied when I go.

I've never used a Starbucks drive-thru, but I can see how it would be nice for someone who needs it. If I'm not going to stay at a coffee shop to hang out/work, then I'd rather just make my own coffee and put it in a travel mug.

Another plus, though, is the recyclable cup. You can purchase it for a $1 extra, then reuse it to get .10 off your drinks every time you use it. And if you have the My Starbucks Card and are at the Green level, you can get free refills on brewed coffee while in store.

Not my favorite for taste, but there are some perks to going here.
Ebony B.
Memphis, TN
Starbucks is a bit pricey, but it is so worth it. I love the many different flavors that Starbucks has to offer. I especially like the flavors they had over the holiday season. My favorite may have been the pumpkin spice. Costumer service is great, and the vibe inside of Starbucks is really good.
Hannah W.
Longview , TX
Let me start off by saying, who doesn't love Starbucks?? They have all the best coffees and I love trying all their seasonal ones! The closest Starbucks to me is about 20 miles but I drive there at least three to four mornings out of the week cause I can't get enough
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Starbucks will never get a bad review from me. I will admit I was a little upset when they switched their pastry company and all of a sudden everything shrunk half a size but their sandwiches stayed the same and the staff still knows my name so it's cool.
Sumaiya s.
Corona, NY
what's there not to love about starbucks they have the best quality but it is on the pricey side but whats not to love. the workers are always nice and they get my order right and foods great and the place is so addictive i love studying there. <3 <3 <3
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?