- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Wonderfully delicious coffee I have just never understood why it costs so much!!! Their sandwiches kind of skeeve me out so I've never tried them and I'm always skeptical of how long those cakes have been on display but I like that they continually introduce me to new flavors and beverages from different cultures.
I love Starbucks, but I don't go everyday because is is just a little too expensive for me. I usually go as a reward to myself, if I had a gift card, or if I needed to study for a big test. I have never been disappointed though and the quality is just great.
Starbucks is the perfect start to everyone's morning, the great breakfast item selection paired with a hot cup of coffee!! A little expensive if you were to visit every single morning but totally worth it! So yummy! My favorite is the frappes
I can't get enough of Starbucks, it's my favorite coffee shop. They have so many different kind of drinks, and they're always introducing new ones. Customer service is amazing! Everyone is always friendly and smiling.
Where do I even begin? Starbucks is the ultimate place to get coffee. I go at least 2 or 3 times a week. It is a bit on the pricy side which is why I don't get it every day, but if you join the rewards program there are a lot of great benefits like free drinks, skip the line, and other awesome stuff.
One of those places I'm hooked on! You can tell me 100 times over that other people make better coffee or it's cheaper to make it at home, and I'll keep coming back to Starbucks! Might be a little pricey, but it's just a whole vibe that I can't get enough of.
Best coffee ever! I love to go in and have a cup of coffee with my family and just talk about what we have been up to! Oh yeah and we can get enough of the Starbucks cups and tumblers! I love to collect the most I can.
You either love or hate starbucks. It is great for the amount of choice available and the seasonal drinks are festive as well as yummy. it is expensive, but worth it for the experience. i also love that it is a great store to just hangout in and do work.
My first choice of coffee shop! Lately, I've been loving using their app to order ahead and just walk in to pick up my coffee. I also use their products at home and their vanilla syrup is my favorite! I wish their verisimo pods were sold in more stores though!
I like starbucks because i am a gold member. Although their rewards system has changed over the past year it is still good.They are basically everywhere and crowded like all the time. They have good wifi as i am in a starbucks typing up this review. Best of all unlimited refills of my teas and coffee
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos