BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kaley M.
I am a true Starbucks addict. I usually go 2-3 times a week. (I'd go more if my fiancé let me) Its actually pretty affordable too. I love the Holiday drinks but also the Vanilla Bean Frappacino. I, of course, would go again!
Allison M.
STARBUCKS! my favorite place to go coffee shopping. i recently tried the pumpkin spiced latte and it tasted marvelous. i'm going to try it again later on. i love the caramel and vanilla latte. i would recommend it ;)
Brittany B.
I love Starbucks coffee so much! I go at least twice a week if not more. My favorite is mocha frappe or double chocolate chip frappe. It's really expensive though. Like, I don't know if it's actually worth the money but people are lazy these days so I pay for it.
Jeshanah J.
Jackson, MS
I recently have fallen in love with Starbucks Cold Brew with Sweet Cream. It is super inexpensive and full of flavor. I go to Starbucks maybe three times a week, and for the past month this is the only drink I've gotten.
Haley D.
New bern , NC
I visit Starbucks usually at least once a day! Favorite coffee shop. There app makes it easy to earn rewards and get free drinks. My favorite drink is an iced Americano with classic and cream. Employees are always very friendly!
Gladys F.
My go to coffee shop when out and about. I love being able to have coffee on the days I really need it to tea when I want a refreshing drink. Sometimes I get really strong coffee on days I just can't function to my easy days when I just need a little caffine.
Angela D.
Largo, FL
Starbucks knows me by name. I walk in and feel like Norm from Cheers. So, I guess you could say our relationship is pretty serious. They always get my order right and always fast and friendly. And since the mobile order function came out on the app, I never have to wait anymore...which is ah-mazing!!
Sandra S.
My to go coffee every work day! Every morning I have to have my venti iced caramel macchiato! In the winter my favorite is PSL or the white chocolate latte! My ice drink is the strawberry acai and also my fav frappuccino is the white chocolate or the cofffee
Haley R.
I had a tomato mozzarella panini and an iced peach green tea this morning & I was so happy. The paninis have so much flavor and the bread is never soggy. I eat this meal a few times a month when I'm on the go & I crave it! Wish I could make that sandwich myself! Heats up quickly in their ovens too.
Briana A.
Long Beach, CA
There are so many new coffee shops now but I will always love Starbucks. Their caramel Burrlee is very good, it all most has a hazelnut type of taste. It's a little expensive, since 5 dollars is for a cup but it's up to you whenever you wanna spend the 5.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?