- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I am a true Starbucks addict. I usually go 2-3 times a week. (I'd go more if my fiancé let me) Its actually pretty affordable too. I love the Holiday drinks but also the Vanilla Bean Frappacino. I, of course, would go again!
STARBUCKS! my favorite place to go coffee shopping. i recently tried the pumpkin spiced latte and it tasted marvelous. i'm going to try it again later on. i love the caramel and vanilla latte. i would recommend it ;)
I love Starbucks coffee so much! I go at least twice a week if not more. My favorite is mocha frappe or double chocolate chip frappe. It's really expensive though. Like, I don't know if it's actually worth the money but people are lazy these days so I pay for it.
I recently have fallen in love with Starbucks Cold Brew with Sweet Cream. It is super inexpensive and full of flavor. I go to Starbucks maybe three times a week, and for the past month this is the only drink I've gotten.
I visit Starbucks usually at least once a day! Favorite coffee shop. There app makes it easy to earn rewards and get free drinks. My favorite drink is an iced Americano with classic and cream. Employees are always very friendly!
My go to coffee shop when out and about. I love being able to have coffee on the days I really need it to tea when I want a refreshing drink. Sometimes I get really strong coffee on days I just can't function to my easy days when I just need a little caffine.
Starbucks knows me by name. I walk in and feel like Norm from Cheers. So, I guess you could say our relationship is pretty serious. They always get my order right and always fast and friendly. And since the mobile order function came out on the app, I never have to wait anymore...which is ah-mazing!!
My to go coffee every work day! Every morning I have to have my venti iced caramel macchiato! In the winter my favorite is PSL or the white chocolate latte! My ice drink is the strawberry acai and also my fav frappuccino is the white chocolate or the cofffee
I had a tomato mozzarella panini and an iced peach green tea this morning & I was so happy. The paninis have so much flavor and the bread is never soggy. I eat this meal a few times a month when I'm on the go & I crave it! Wish I could make that sandwich myself! Heats up quickly in their ovens too.
There are so many new coffee shops now but I will always love Starbucks. Their caramel Burrlee is very good, it all most has a hazelnut type of taste. It's a little expensive, since 5 dollars is for a cup but it's up to you whenever you wanna spend the 5.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos