- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Ahhhhhh! Starbucks is simply amazing! How do they make their coffee taste so delicious! It is somewhat expensive, but it's a wonderful treat! I always order the white chocolate mocha and it taste incredible! It always makes my day a little brighter and sweeter!
I can't live without my caffeine kick and this is where I get it most days! It does add up price wise but it's literally become a lifestyle. The drinks are usually pretty good and the customer service at most locations is great.
I love Starbucks and their app makes it so easy to order exactly what you want and have it ready really quickly. I love their latte macchiato, cold brew, and shaken teas. It can be expensive if you're ordering it a couple times a week but it's always delicious.
I would give 10 stars if I could love love love my Starbucks I visit at least 2-3 times a week I must say I'm addicted I hate when the seasonal drinks are gone ☹️ I would recommend I'm sure it's a drink or food item you going to love my favorite coffee shop
i have gone to Starbucks a couple times and it was ok . I dont drink coffee so it nice to know that i can go and get any of the drinks without coffee but the thing that i dont like is the price. It is way to expensive and I can caan go to another coffee kiosk and get a 44oz for the price of thier coffee.
Any time I'm near a Starbucks I have to go in and get a coffee and a pastry or a cake pop. I can't help it. They even have healthy lunches for people on the go and sandwiches. I love their bagels!
I go to Starbucks more than I would like to admit. They have great customer service. Their products are always changing, and if you do not like something they will make something you do. It is a bit pricey, but you know you will get quality beverage or food.
I had a tomato mozzarella panini and an iced peach green tea this morning & I was so happy. The paninis have so much flavor and the bread is never soggy. I eat this meal a few times a month when I'm on the go & I crave it! Wish I could make that sandwich myself! Heats up quickly in their ovens too.
I love all of the recently added non-dairy options that Starbucks has begun carrying! I also love the addition of cold brew to the menu! I usually prefer local coffee shops to going to a chain but Starbucks works more than well enough when you're in a pinch!
Can't get my morning started without my coffee I like to go every morning and sometimes I go in the evening it's sort of expensive but I can't not go a day without my iced coffee with soy milk and sugar free hazelnut
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos