- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
All Starbucks have amazing service! The quality is amazing! I love all the products! This is very affordable and not expensive! My favorite item is honestly their muffins! I would definitely go again and again and again
Starbucks was my first introduction into the world of coffee. I love the variety of items they offer but my favorite is the mocha frappucino during the summer months. It is pricey so I try not to frequent but every now and then it's okay to splurge in yummy coffee.
I'm there at least 3 times a week sometimes more. I love the iced drinks, hot coffees, hot chocolates and the foods. Certain times it can get busy so if you have the app it's good to order ahead of time.
Slightly overpriced and very sugary. My favorite is the vanilla latte. I really like the atmosphere of the shop and the fact that there are so many locations. I've bought Starbucks mugs at least twice this year
I would give 10 stars if I could love love love my Starbucks I visit at least 2-3 times a week I must say I'm addicted I hate when the seasonal drinks are gone ☹️ I would recommend I'm sure it's a drink or food item you going to love my favorite coffee shop
I like to think I have a decent taste for things, I have always liked my drink, decent times for each run, usually the employees always remember extremely to the point of knowing my name within the first 2 visits. I love Starbucks. Both their at home products, getting drinks and food fresh, never disappointed.
I love love Starbucks I'm addicted to it. I usually get all the teas they have passion tea lemonade sweetened, peach green tea lemonade, also the shaken Berry sangria. I'm a gold member and have a gold card the perks are pretty cool.
I can't live without my caffeine kick and this is where I get it most days! It does add up price wise but it's literally become a lifestyle. The drinks are usually pretty good and the customer service at most locations is great.
I go to Starbucks about 2 times per week, I have noticed that the prices have gone up and the cup sizes have gotten smaller that is kind of a down nice but it is a very nice place , there is a variety of drinks, from expresos to refreshers. What I really enjoy about Starbucks is being able to customize your drinks and their "secret menu" . This coffee place has a lot of personality that is why I continue to go there , I would recommend you try the very berry refresher with lemonade instead of water ! Also the white chocolate mocha !
My go-to coffee shop! So many varieties of drinks so there is something for everyone. I gave it 4 stars just because it is a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. My favorite is the Carmel macchiato with coconut milk!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos