- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I believe Starbucks is very overpriced, which is why I only purchase drinks from the store on special occasions. I prefer to purchase the Starbucks K-cups, which I think are a better price for the quality.
I love starbucks. My favorite drink is there delishes cold brew coffee. Its not only yummy but also amazing quality. I go almost every morning before school. The only bad thing is the long lines but that means its good right. I am so happy with my local starbucks.
I love starbucks! My favorite drink is an iced doppio. It's affordable for daily drinking and wakes me up in the morning. It's a small drink and you can add sugar and cream to your liking. I also love white chocolate mocha's! They don't have a lot of caffeine.
Located right on most college campuses and almost every corner of every town so very accessible. A litte pricey but tastes very good and a bunch of flavors to choose from. Sign up for their rewards, it helps!!
LOVE STARBUCKS! I don't care what others say the coffee is amazing! It's so sweet and the iced caramel macchiato is my favorite. Yeah it's expensive but they do have a great points program! My friend and I go every week!
I love the new cascara syrup. Made from thr coffer cherry. Its subtle and sweet but not too sweet. Perfect for an iced coffee with cream. Too bad its a limited syrup. Props to the barista from the roastery in Seattle who created it!
I come here all the time to shop for AMAZING refreshing tea or coffee. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help you find what you're looking for. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. I love their gift cards
I'm always delighted with the excellent customer service I receive at each Starbucks I patronize. They manage to hire people with good interpersonal skills and the ability to smile and relate well- even when under the pressure of a long line of people waiting. Interestingly, most folks that I have waited with are quite patient with the staff- seeming to realize that they are working as quickly as possible. Nothing quite beats Starbucks for a quick coffee on the go, always a friendly smile and good service I can't complain.
Starbucks always has season flavors which I love. I'm always happy with the quality of my drinks. If you don't like what they make you then they're always nice about switching it. My favorite flavor is the salted caramel but I also love the flavors around Christmas time.
Starbucks is my favorite and absolute go-to for coffee. It's always hard for me to decide what I want since there's so many great options. The seasonal drinks make it even harder to make a decision, so I often end up going multiple times in order to try everything.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos