BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Starbucks is LIFE! Who can really say anything bad about their quality or service. I've had people pay it forward and received complimentary drinks which is sweet. I am a loyal customer for life.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
My husband is the coffee drinker and he says hands down it's the best. I love their variety of teas as well as the pastries. While their prices may be a bit higher than other places, the quality is better than others. And that is what you are paying for after all.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
LOVE STARBUCKS! I don't care what others say the coffee is amazing! It's so sweet and the iced caramel macchiato is my favorite. Yeah it's expensive but they do have a great points program! My friend and I go every week!
Jane B.
I love the atmosphere and their drinks. Are they overpriced? Yes. Do I still continue to go there? Yes.
The only reason I can't give them 5 stars is because caribou and McDonalds even are just as good.
Peyton C.
Indianapolis, IN
I worked for Starbucks for 2 years and although it was stressful at times, I still go back to get drinks often, I would say probably about three times a month and I love the rewards program.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
I love Starbucks coffee specially their espresso con pana, coldbrews, teas, frapuccinos! I use heir rewards card and earn point daily, and there's the birthday free item so what's not to love about Starbucks?
Anna B.
The service here is so friendly and I love the atmosphere. It's on the more expensive side but it's definitely worth it. I love the double chocolaty chip frappiccihno and get it every time I go. Not only is the drinks and food great the people are amazing as well!
Catherine R.
Starbucks is very convenient and that is the major appeal for me. I like that I can drive through and that the hours are great. The coffee is decent. It usually tastes over roasted but that isn't going to keep me from drinking it because it is just do dang convenient.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
Starbucks always has season flavors which I love. I'm always happy with the quality of my drinks. If you don't like what they make you then they're always nice about switching it. My favorite flavor is the salted caramel but I also love the flavors around Christmas time.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
LOVE starbucks. Their products are amazing and I love the atmosphere of the stores. Their products may be a bit overpriced but you're also paying for the brand and the experience so it's worth it when you want to treat yourself!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?