BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tori M.
Franklin, IN
Starbucks is my favorite and absolute go-to for coffee. It's always hard for me to decide what I want since there's so many great options. The seasonal drinks make it even harder to make a decision, so I often end up going multiple times in order to try everything.
Tani L.
I love starbucks Im a regular I like to try new drinks all the time but I really like how they make drink specific for different. Holidays my favorite is there pumpkin spice they bring out during the fall...
Ivaneska G.
I'm always delighted with the excellent customer service I receive at each Starbucks I patronize. They manage to hire people with good interpersonal skills and the ability to smile and relate well- even when under the pressure of a long line of people waiting. Interestingly, most folks that I have waited with are quite patient with the staff- seeming to realize that they are working as quickly as possible. Nothing quite beats Starbucks for a quick coffee on the go, always a friendly smile and good service I can't complain.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg , PA
My go to caffeine fix, pure addiction. Even my 4 year old is obsessed with Starbucks! He adores his cake pops and chocolate milk. I love my non-fat latte and will splurge for an almond croissant or when I am really hungry the double-smoked bacon, egg and cheddar sandwich. SO good! Starbucks for the win! ☕️🥐
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why has it taken me this long to try the Caramel Macchiato? Omg, this is my new favorite and its been on the menu for like ever! Creamy, Smooth, and topped off caramel, need I say more besides yum!
Maria S.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I love that I can order via the mobile app and that it remembers my order. I always go for an iced latte with less pumps than recommended. I drink the pike place kcups in the office to cut down with cost.
Sham ..
Palmer, AK
Where I live there are literally coffee shops on every corner. While they are okay coffee makers starbucks has my heart. There's no question of whether or not the coffee will be what I expect or not, its always just right. Plus no one else has Very Berry Refreshers!
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
I really like the brand and the concept of it, because they work well in the care, preparation and also the high esteem of the customer in buying there and having the satisfaction of walking with a branded glass.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
Expensive? Totally, but when I have the extra money and I'm feeling like a treat for myself I go to Starbucks and treat myself to whatever new flavor they've got. I love a yummy fixed up coffee.
Savannah J.
Morristown, TN
I love Starbucks. The mocha latte is my favorite drink!! Kinda basic, lmao. But there really good! Although they can be a little pricey. But still worth it. I don't always go there, but yes I will recommend them to others.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?