- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my favorite and absolute go-to for coffee. It's always hard for me to decide what I want since there's so many great options. The seasonal drinks make it even harder to make a decision, so I often end up going multiple times in order to try everything.
I love starbucks Im a regular I like to try new drinks all the time but I really like how they make drink specific for different. Holidays my favorite is there pumpkin spice they bring out during the fall...
I'm always delighted with the excellent customer service I receive at each Starbucks I patronize. They manage to hire people with good interpersonal skills and the ability to smile and relate well- even when under the pressure of a long line of people waiting. Interestingly, most folks that I have waited with are quite patient with the staff- seeming to realize that they are working as quickly as possible. Nothing quite beats Starbucks for a quick coffee on the go, always a friendly smile and good service I can't complain.
My go to caffeine fix, pure addiction. Even my 4 year old is obsessed with Starbucks! He adores his cake pops and chocolate milk. I love my non-fat latte and will splurge for an almond croissant or when I am really hungry the double-smoked bacon, egg and cheddar sandwich. SO good! Starbucks for the win! ☕️🥐
Why has it taken me this long to try the Caramel Macchiato? Omg, this is my new favorite and its been on the menu for like ever! Creamy, Smooth, and topped off caramel, need I say more besides yum!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I love that I can order via the mobile app and that it remembers my order. I always go for an iced latte with less pumps than recommended. I drink the pike place kcups in the office to cut down with cost.
Where I live there are literally coffee shops on every corner. While they are okay coffee makers starbucks has my heart. There's no question of whether or not the coffee will be what I expect or not, its always just right. Plus no one else has Very Berry Refreshers!
I really like the brand and the concept of it, because they work well in the care, preparation and also the high esteem of the customer in buying there and having the satisfaction of walking with a branded glass.
Expensive? Totally, but when I have the extra money and I'm feeling like a treat for myself I go to Starbucks and treat myself to whatever new flavor they've got. I love a yummy fixed up coffee.
I love Starbucks. The mocha latte is my favorite drink!! Kinda basic, lmao. But there really good! Although they can be a little pricey. But still worth it. I don't always go there, but yes I will recommend them to others.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos