- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Even though I get sucked into the featured drinks and often pay too much for my coffee, many of the drinks are still priced okay. Great rewards program, too. Easy place to stop and grab consistently good treats and drinks. The sous vide egg bites are my favorite!
Starbucks keeps me going and gives me that extra punch when needed. I get Starbucks most days and may be considered an addict... I mean I've earned gold status for next few years haha. A star off for friendliness and attention of the baristas. It's not all of them, but some are consistently rude and offish.
Starbucks is a good place to get quality coffee. I'm not a big coffee drinker and only go there to treat myself when I want a caramel frappe with extra caramel! The prices are about mid way for coffee. I would and will go again because they do have items that I like.
Starbucks youthberry tea is a life-giver for me when I'm sick, and when I need a pick-me-up, a Latte is always the perfect choice. Plus, if my dog is in the car, they give her a special treat too! You can tell they really care about giving you a great experience, it's my top spot to stop at on the way to work!
Starbucks is its own entity in the world of coffee, and you either love it or you hate it. One has to appreciate the different roasts and coffees they have to offer, as well as, all the seasonal offerings. Some people believe that Starbucks is too complicated for the simple coffee drinker, but this is a load of horse-cockey. The fact that Starbucks allows their customers to customize every aspect of a drink, means that it can be a simple or complicated as you want it. So you're a simple coffee drinker? Fine, order the size and roast you want, and just let them know if you need room for cream/suger! My first experience with Starbucks was in California (I'm from the South and we didn't have them here yet) Let's just say, I had no idea what or how to order, but the barista was super nice, complimented my cute southern accent and told me not to worry, he'd teach me the lingo and how to order. So after learning the basic terms and phrases, I caught on and it was a breeze to order after that.
Starbucks coffee is always great wether you go to starbucks itself or just grabbed an iced drink from the store. Never been dissappointed they are always coming up with great new flavors and combo mixes. My fav would be the iced coffees they have great tasting blends as well!
I don't coffee. Starbucks has great Chai, as long as you request "no water added," but their hot cocoa is better. It's a decent place to grab something warm in the winter and you are guaranteed that your drink will be exactly the same from one state to the next.
I'm gonna go ahead and give starbucks 5 stars for convenience. It's literally the closest thing to my house in all directions. There are a ton of coffee places with stronger coffee, amd.even cheaper coffee, but are they next door to me? Nope, they arent. Hoooray for starbucks!
So many different option to make all kind of drinks. The price stink at times but you get addicted. The holiday drinks are always so delicious. They also have super yummy breakfast sandwiches.
I Got a strawberry creme frap and it tasted more like water than the actual strawberry the more you drink it started to grow on you the mocha frap is really good though i think starbucks is kinda overrated and it is only for the brand taste more than the actual taste.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos