- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Good coffee, a little pricey but worth it as an occasional stop. I like the drive through. My favorites are the hibiscus refresher and non fat cappuccino. I do wish you could get a flavored coffee without it being overly sweet
My go to place for any time any where. I can't believe how I'm not tired of starbucks yet. I travel all over the world and even then when I see a starbucks I still can't resist the temptation. I also love that here in the US they carry La Boulange patisserie although it did make the original company go out of business I like the fact that I could get them anywhere at a starbucks location instead of making a separate trip to La Boulange.
I hate giving this three stars but I feel it's right. Starbucks makes delicious drinks but they are SO over priced I do not buy them too often. I like how when you order a drink it's the same no matter which Starbucks you go to, that doesn't always happen with alternatives.
I think Starbucks is overrated. Not because a lot of people like it or that it's popular among people on instagram, I just think they have mediocre coffee. I can get 10x better coffee somewhere else, often for a cheaper price.
Buying it by the pound to make at home is good. At the counter coffee shop the drinks are far too over priced and the baristas are always snobby. I don't mind spending money on good coffee! But I always find better roasts and friendlier staff at the smaller coffee houses.
I love love love coffee. That being said, I love Starbucks because their coffee actually tastes like coffee unlike the other popular brand that America "runs on". I'd rather pay an extra- almost dollar for an iced coffee that actually tastes like coffee, even if I put cream in it, which is hit or miss if I were to get it at DD.
They have such a wide variety of drinks from hot to cold and tea to coffee. My sister works there so i get it a lot i usually order a green tea lemonade which is great for the summer. I recommend it!!
I love any of their Lattes. Their muffins and bacon Gouda breakfast sandwich are delicious! I have to have breakfast there at least once a month! ( I would have it more if I wasn't a broke college student)
Great coffee! Veranda is a great blonde roast not too strong a good start coffee. Pikes Place is for the medium roast has great flavor. Like having the option of iced coffee in the summer as well as iced teas and hot teas. Also their breakfast sandwiches are good as well.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos