- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My go to place for any time any where. I can't believe how I'm not tired of starbucks yet. I travel all over the world and even then when I see a starbucks I still can't resist the temptation. I also love that here in the US they carry La Boulange patisserie although it did make the original company go out of business I like the fact that I could get them anywhere at a starbucks location instead of making a separate trip to La Boulange.
I'm assuming this is about the brand. Starbucks is definitely my go to in the winter. I go at least once a week and my favorite drink right now is the gingerbread latte. I will keep going as long as they are open.
I think Starbucks is overrated. Not because a lot of people like it or that it's popular among people on instagram, I just think they have mediocre coffee. I can get 10x better coffee somewhere else, often for a cheaper price.
I go to starbucks on my college campus most mornings. Fast service, delicious drinks, and super yummy pastries - what more can you ask for? Starbucks is definitely my go-to for when I'm on the go. I don't always want to stick around because it's always pretty crowded when I go, but it is a really nice atmosphere!
I love to go to Starbucks for their strawberry refresher without ice they always put to much ice. I also love the hot vanilla steamer when I don't want caffeine. The chai tea is really good too
I hate giving this three stars but I feel it's right. Starbucks makes delicious drinks but they are SO over priced I do not buy them too often. I like how when you order a drink it's the same no matter which Starbucks you go to, that doesn't always happen with alternatives.
Starbucks has good black coffee and good iced teas and lemonades. Their drinks are very over priced though and super super sugary. It gives me stomachaches. The customer service has always been nice.
My favorite coffee flavor at Starbucks is a Cafe Latte! I have a Keurig machine at home, and the Cafe Latte K cups are my favorite. Starbucks is a great pick me up, when you need it. The prices are a bit high, but all coffee shops are on the high end so to be fair, they are comparable. I enjoy a good cup of Starbucks!
Buying it by the pound to make at home is good. At the counter coffee shop the drinks are far too over priced and the baristas are always snobby. I don't mind spending money on good coffee! But I always find better roasts and friendlier staff at the smaller coffee houses.
Starbucks is always iffy. You never really know how your drink is going to turn out. The employees usually aren't very personable but more like stop and go with their customers. I will never stop going to Starbucks just because it is a staple but because it's such a big company, I feel that the quality goes down as the prices go up.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos