BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
The prices keep getting more and more expensive..🙄😒my favorite coffees are the caramel brûlée latte, salted caramel mocha frappucinnps, caramel macchiatos, and pike place. They have yummy mini bagels, croissants, and sandwiches.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
Starbucks, the inspiration for an infinite number of photos on social media networks. On the spectrum of locations to visit for a jolt of caffeine or an ice-blended libation, it is in the center. I will not deny that there was a time that I frequently indulged in a Grande Caramel Frappuccino. My dominant qualms with Starbucks are the overpriced drinks and the fact that the menu of drinks is not too health-conscious. Most of these beverages are laden with an excessive amount of calories and sugar. It seems to be one of the many popular places that is perhaps unwittingly contributing to the ever growing obesity epidemic. I can conserve both money and my health by opting to make coffee at home. This is one of those companies that seems to sustain itself on hype and commercialism. In spite of all I have said, to its credit, it is impressive how this coffeehouse chain managed to conjure up a marketable idea and has spread its success across the country, even internationally. In addition, I do enjoy the soothing lounge atmosphere and the free wi-fi, which make it ideal for studying, an outing with friends, or even an intimate date. Just bear in mind that if you're going to Starbucks, your wallet's going to take a hit and your health (possibly figure) as well.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I hate giving this three stars but I feel it's right. Starbucks makes delicious drinks but they are SO over priced I do not buy them too often. I like how when you order a drink it's the same no matter which Starbucks you go to, that doesn't always happen with alternatives.
Danielle V.
I love going into Starbucks. It just makes my day so much better. The employees are always super cheerful and sweet. I always get a chai tea latte with soy and no foam. It's a little pricey so I can not afford it every day like some people but it is a nice little treat for when I do go.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I'm that girl. Basic white fuel with her iced coffee everywhere. I love adding in surfer free hazelnut or surfer free vanilla to any iced coffee. I love Starbucks. Anything on the menu is a good choice.
Lizbeth M.
Ventura, CA
With Starbucks is always a hit or miss with me. Sometimes I receive great service and other times I don't get my drink made correctly, yet I am such a rush I do not even bother asking to have it re-made. I still go to Starbucks because I do like their quality of coffee and my favorite go-to pastry are the small vanilla bean scones!
Taryn R.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Great coffee! Veranda is a great blonde roast not too strong a good start coffee. Pikes Place is for the medium roast has great flavor. Like having the option of iced coffee in the summer as well as iced teas and hot teas. Also their breakfast sandwiches are good as well.
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ
I can't say enough good things about Starbucks. The coffee is always strong and hot and the staff is always extremely friendly. The Starbucks rewards program is amazing and I love to sit in a shop all day and do work (with free coffee refills!)
Gladys V.
Download their app! They have a great app that allows you to order ahead of time so all you have to do is puck up and go. They have a great rewards system that is easy to use from their app. If you love starbucks their app is an #essential
sue k.
Santa Clara, CA
My go to place for any time any where. I can't believe how I'm not tired of starbucks yet. I travel all over the world and even then when I see a starbucks I still can't resist the temptation. I also love that here in the US they carry La Boulange patisserie although it did make the original company go out of business I like the fact that I could get them anywhere at a starbucks location instead of making a separate trip to La Boulange.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?