- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
the only coffee shop i go to is here ! i love their coffee drinks here they are so good ! my favorite is the iced carmel maciatto which i purchase every time i go! i'm gold so i go almost once a week !
Just awesome. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't live within a few minutes of a Starbucks. I'm a complete fan. My favorite drink is the chestnut praline holiday latte. Followed by a flat white with hazelnut.
Starbucks's it's an awesome place to relax and bound. I like it because you can go in there and like do you homework from school and like drink a coffee or tea. Another thing why I like it is because it's chill place where you can bound with friends and grab a coffee and it has good vibes and it always has free wi-fi
I love Starbucks they have really good drinks and a lot to choose from. They're affordable and the coffee is good. I have a lot of cups from them but I'm like addicted to Starbucks. I go there every time I'm at the mall which is a lot. Definitely recommend you to try it out.
Who doesn't love Starbucks. My young children even ask for it. Ever since Starbucks cam into my life I have less money in my bank account! I have so many favorites. The quality is OUTSTANDING, however I do wish it wasn't quite so expensive! I'm hooked and will continue to purchase!
absolutely love!! favorite place to come and get drinks! the açaí refreshers are my mom favorite thing ever they are so refreshing and very cheap! I think their smalls are way to small on all the drinks but i love starbucks and they always have the cutest merchandise to buy
My favorite coffee shop ever!! The menu is diverse and includes seasonal offerings from drinks, baked goods to drink ware. The staff at my local store is great and always friendly. Starbucks is also a great spot to find a "you are here" coffee mug to take home as a souvenir when traveling.
It can be a bit expensive but there are cheaper options. The Java Chip Frappuccino is one of the best drinks to get from there even though the smallest drink runs you almost five bucks. It is definitely worth it though. I don't go much, but when I do I enjoy it dearly.
Starbucks is one of my favorites! I go here all the time. There are so many drinks to choose from and there are always new ones added. There is something for everyone even If you don't like coffee
Oh Starbucks how I love the. From their super yummy food to their drinks. I'm an addict. Of course some stores are better than others. I love the online order feature. Order online walk in and out.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos