BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Jaymee T.
Columbia, MO
I am a Starbucks fanatic! No other coffee compares and I LOVE coffee. Everyone who knows me, knows that I recommend Starbucks. The prices are reasonable and the coffee is great and well crafted, which makes me happy to pay for it!
Rose C.
Salem , OR
Overpriced for what it is but they have some drinks that you just can't find a comparable item to elsewhere. I do however like their reusable cups and mugs. They last a long time and are well made.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Everything is so great you can't go wrong! If caffeine isn't really your thing, go for the iced chai tea latte. That is my go to drink when I don't want caffeine. It is so delicious! It has a cinnamon and pumpkin spice taste to it.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Starbucks is a constant in our lives- we probably visit about 5-6 times a week. My favorite item is a caramel macchiato. I love that I can order ahead using their App and just pick it up when I get there. Everyone knows how much I love to not only get coffee but food items as well.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing customer service with even better beverages! Starbuck's offers a vast variety of coffee beverages that every coffee drinker can enjoy! Give their caramel mocha a try, you won't regret it!
emily w.
Pompano Beach, FL
Starbucks can do no wrong. There's something for everyone. People complain that it's expensive but I see similar priced beverages at most other coffee shops I go to. There always coming out with new drinks so I love changing things up. My current favorite is the smoked butterscotch latte. Their chocolate chunk muffins are to die for!
Alexa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing coffee and food...especially their coffee. Can be very pricy however it is extremely good and they really make your drink tailored to what you want. Very filling. I go here whenever I can!
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
Starbucks is a lifestyle for me. I'm a gold member and an avid coffee lover. I can't live without my caffeine and my favorite way to obtain it is Starbucks. Nothing beats their quad bento iced caramel macchiato!
Emely B.
I normally don't like drinking coffee but when I go to Starbucks, I always get Frapuccinos, even if its cold outside. I try not to go as much because the amount of money spent can add up quickly.
Gabrielle M.
I love Starbucks. I like that they have a rewards program and that they have seasonal foods and drinks. The batistas are always nice and get you what you need quickly. I like all of the drink options and that they have meals too.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?