- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I go to starbucks a few times weekly to give me that morning pick me up before school. I love all the delicious customized lattes that the baristas craft and always look forward to the seasonal hot beverages too. I am an iced chai latte person, but love their flat whites and cold brews too. Not to mention they have the best croissants and tasty pumpkin loaf too. A big fan!!
Starbucks is always a great option when im on the go and in need of a good quality coffee fix. I typically order a grande sugar free vanilla latte and I find it fairly affordable for every once in awhile which is a plus for me. I would always recommend starbucks to others.
Being from Seattle, I'll always have a passion for Starbucks! I love they have an app, and I earn free coffee! Plus, they have member specials with discounts on certain foods and drinks! The staff is always friendly! It's just a bummer it can be pricy for "complicated" drinks
I used to live for Starbucks but as Ive gotten older Ive grown an affinity to coffee and just have gotten pickier. Starbucks coffee doesn't taste as good as other coffee shops, imo. The only thing I ever go to Starbucks for are their fraps, which is what I'm giving the 4 stars to!
Starbucks is always quick and delicious! I don't drink coffee, but they still have so many options for me. My favorite is the Chai Tea Latte- hot or cold! I do wish it was a little less expensive so I could indulge more often.
Everything is so great you can't go wrong! If caffeine isn't really your thing, go for the iced chai tea latte. That is my go to drink when I don't want caffeine. It is so delicious! It has a cinnamon and pumpkin spice taste to it.
I am a Starbucks fanatic! No other coffee compares and I LOVE coffee. Everyone who knows me, knows that I recommend Starbucks. The prices are reasonable and the coffee is great and well crafted, which makes me happy to pay for it!
I love using the mobile order app! It will find the closest Starbucks, has my favorite items stored or will tell me if something on menu is avail at that location and I can pay for it through the app then run inside and pick it up! So easy!
Starbucks is a constant in our lives- we probably visit about 5-6 times a week. My favorite item is a caramel macchiato. I love that I can order ahead using their App and just pick it up when I get there. Everyone knows how much I love to not only get coffee but food items as well.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos