BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
leslie e.
Kansas City, MO
OMG THIS IS THE BEST COFFEE PLACE YOU CAN GO TO LIKE I LOVE GOING THEOR THEY HAVE ALL THESE VARIETIES OF COFFEE AND SOME SNACKS TO MUNCH ON JUST SO AMAZING. It's some where you can go to when you need some AWESOME CUP OF COFFEE!!!!
barbara t.
I used to live for Starbucks but as Ive gotten older Ive grown an affinity to coffee and just have gotten pickier. Starbucks coffee doesn't taste as good as other coffee shops, imo. The only thing I ever go to Starbucks for are their fraps, which is what I'm giving the 4 stars to!
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
So for real, I order Starbucks every work day.  I work directly above a Starbucks.  I use the Starbucks app and load it with money.  They make it so easy to cut out the wait time and convey your exact order with no misunderstandings.  I order my drink on the app, same drink every day.  The regular workers at my Starbucks recognize me and recognize my drink order.  But let's be real, my drink is different every day.  Every damn day it tastes different.  Sometimes it's GREAT.  Sometime's it's wrong.  Sometimes it's just bad.  Not knocking the regular baristas because actually they're consistent.  Maybe it's just my Starbucks but it seems like there's a constantly revolving door of new employees there learning how to make drinks.  A girl handed me a grande Americano that was literally 1/3 full and when I asked her if she had added water, she told me to my face that "we don't normally fill it up".  Except for I order this drink every damn day, and every damn day it is full, because like, that's what it is.  GET IT TOGETHER STARBUCKS PLS.
Carly N.
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. I'm a gold member there. I do agree that the coffee is more expensive than usual, but it's worth it! My usual drink I get is a vanilla iced latte with a shot of espresso. Tastes good and gives me energy in the morning!
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
Drink options are great, cup options are great, food options are great. Prices are high, but without a doubt worth it. I will never had a cup of coffee as good as one that Starbucks makes. I wish I didn't have to drive all way the across town to get it, but I can sacrifice !!
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
I love using the mobile order app! It will find the closest Starbucks, has my favorite items stored or will tell me if something on menu is avail at that location and I can pay for it through the app then run inside and pick it up! So easy!
yolanda H.
My favorite thing about Starbucks : the aroma that envelops me in happy coffee goodness. My other favorite are the drinks! I like the fact that Starbucks coffees (whether hot, iced, or ice blended) always taste like coffee! Yumm! I love the atmosphere too.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Everything is so great you can't go wrong! If caffeine isn't really your thing, go for the iced chai tea latte. That is my go to drink when I don't want caffeine. It is so delicious! It has a cinnamon and pumpkin spice taste to it.
Haley K.
Starbucks isn't my first choice for coffee but when I am on the go or in a hurry I tend to stop there. I get the same thing every time and I know exactly what I am getting which is what I need sometimes. However, I have been to multiple locations that are super slow and the staff is very rude. Also, there coffee isn't the greatest.
Katie S.
Starbucks is pretentious. It is expensive. It tastes ok, but I keep on buying it! They have great customer service and when I want a treat of my passion tea I have to go! I need my starbucks fix! They are the only place in the area that offers my tea so I will keep coming back!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?