- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The best thing about starbucks is no matter what one you go to your drink will taste the same. Also if your not happy wwith your drink they'll happily remake it and if your wait is too long you usually get a coupon for a free drink
OMG THIS IS THE BEST COFFEE PLACE YOU CAN GO TO LIKE I LOVE GOING THEOR THEY HAVE ALL THESE VARIETIES OF COFFEE AND SOME SNACKS TO MUNCH ON JUST SO AMAZING. It's some where you can go to when you need some AWESOME CUP OF COFFEE!!!!
Starbucks is a constant in our lives- we probably visit about 5-6 times a week. My favorite item is a caramel macchiato. I love that I can order ahead using their App and just pick it up when I get there. Everyone knows how much I love to not only get coffee but food items as well.
From their delicious coffees to their tasty treats I love Starbucks. My favorite item is the iced green matcha latte. So yummy! Yes, it's a bit pricey but they pay their employees a fair wage, they are a responsible company. I appreciate their activism and their mission statement.
Overpriced for what it is but they have some drinks that you just can't find a comparable item to elsewhere. I do however like their reusable cups and mugs. They last a long time and are well made.
Drink options are great, cup options are great, food options are great. Prices are high, but without a doubt worth it. I will never had a cup of coffee as good as one that Starbucks makes. I wish I didn't have to drive all way the across town to get it, but I can sacrifice !!
Being from Seattle, I'll always have a passion for Starbucks! I love they have an app, and I earn free coffee! Plus, they have member specials with discounts on certain foods and drinks! The staff is always friendly! It's just a bummer it can be pricy for "complicated" drinks
Starbucks is always quick and delicious! I don't drink coffee, but they still have so many options for me. My favorite is the Chai Tea Latte- hot or cold! I do wish it was a little less expensive so I could indulge more often.
Starbucks isn't my first choice for coffee but when I am on the go or in a hurry I tend to stop there. I get the same thing every time and I know exactly what I am getting which is what I need sometimes. However, I have been to multiple locations that are super slow and the staff is very rude. Also, there coffee isn't the greatest.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos