- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love Starbucks like that is where I go every single day like right now and we are going to go to sports are best way to go to the devil tried out that everything you want every cheap I'm to be popular in America days go try it on see if you
What could I possibly say other than... Starbucks is heaven. My favorite drinks are always the holiday drinks. I look forward to that every year. It always puts a smile on my face. I will always recommend Starbucks over anything else.
The coffee tastes okay but the rewards program has me sucked in for life. They keep raising prices and it will soon not be worth the price. Also, they stopped handing out sleeves for the cups...soooooooo annoying that you have to ask!
I absolutely love the Iced Caramel Macchiato. It is the perfect blend of expresso and sweetness from the caramel. It can get expensive over time so I would recommend using the Starbucks App to build up stars and get a free drink and all the deals they have!
i love starbucks but it is definitely one of those special treats because it is quite costly. some baristas make the drink perfectly but occasionally i get one that makes my drink so horrible that i cant even drink it. when is made perfectly it taste divine and puts a smile on my fave
I love the variety of drink choices they offer. I enjoy my coffee, both iced and hot, but my boyfriend doesn't enjoy coffee. Starbucks gives us a good place to stop while we're out getting groceries because we can both get something to drink and neither of us end up disappointed.
I would love to go to Starbucks and try to serve out his for near me but we never go in like if I had a coupon the stuff I would definitely go or if I could like have money not going to gift card from Ashley though because they sound good in the stuff that I seen with you really
Starbucks is perfect for any nursing student like me who needs an iced coffee for days when I haven't slept much and need something to keep me awake in class...or an iced green tea latte for days when I want to treat myself! Can't go a week without at least one trip to Starbucks!!
love love love starbucks coffee! the people are always pretty chill and the options are just endless. I love the fact that they have soy products and espresso because espresso is my favorite with a little bit of soy its definitely my go to place for coffee!!
I love Starbucks. You always know what you are getting when you step into the door. Yes, sometimes your coffee drink isn't always exactly the same location to location, but it always comes close. Forever my favorite place to stop for coffee and a quick snack!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos