- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Contrary to popular belief, I am not a fan of Starbucks' coffee. It's frequently burnt and over priced, and usually overly acidic. I do prefer weaker coffees and typically will get the blonde roast. I prefer Tim Hortons to Starbucks any day.
I don't drink coffee, I more of a tea person but I limit the amount of times I go to Starbucks because they're are way overpriced. A single cup of tea is about the same cost as a whole pack of tea bags at the grocery store. However, I do enjoy the green tea offered at Starbucks.
Great coffee shop! They have lots of variety from coffee to teas, even to juices. They also have some tasty snacks. But it is quit prices for a coffee, but it is possibly worth it, it depends on what you get. And I would go there again, in which I do.
Starbucks is perfect for any nursing student like me who needs an iced coffee for days when I haven't slept much and need something to keep me awake in class...or an iced green tea latte for days when I want to treat myself! Can't go a week without at least one trip to Starbucks!!
The coffee tastes okay but the rewards program has me sucked in for life. They keep raising prices and it will soon not be worth the price. Also, they stopped handing out sleeves for the cups...soooooooo annoying that you have to ask!
I've been hitting up Starbucks daily for the past 10 years and I'm writing this review sitting in one. Starbucks has the atmosphere and the coffee, food, and other beverages I need to make any day the best day possible.
Love Starbucks like that is where I go every single day like right now and we are going to go to sports are best way to go to the devil tried out that everything you want every cheap I'm to be popular in America days go try it on see if you
Starbucks has always been my go-to for quality coffee and a consistently good experience. With mobile ordering or even drive-thru options, I am able to quickly pick up my order without going out of my way. They are constantly adding new menu items, allowing me to switch things up!
As a self proclaimed coffee fanatic, of course I love Starbucks! Their food items are great too. I love that they have added more non-dairy "milk" options. My only wish is for more sugar free syrup flavors.
I love Starbucks! I am more of a unique coffee shop kind of person, but Starbucks offers a wide variety of products that is consistent at any location. I go probably once a week to a Starbucks. The Menu is really good, and the prices are reasonable. I definitely recommend Starbucks to people who need something with caffeine.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos