BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Oh Starbucks! So much to say! I LOVE their specialty coffee drinks! The Mocha Frappuccino is my go-to drink there OR during seasonal promotions the Salted Caramel Mocha!! Especially if you have a really good, regular barista! The drinks do differ based on who is making them! Delicious!

The bad: Although their coffee and specialty drinks are good, they are also expensive. For 2 venti's you usually spend $10+ which is high for coffee. Their beans are expensive too and for packaged coffee I prefer other brands that are cheaper and taste better (fresher).
I don't like how busy they ALWAYS are -- always a line in drive through and rarely an open seat inside. I'd rather go to a more low-key coffee house if I'm looking for a place to chill for a minute.
I also don't appreciate their politics. I DON'T want my coffee shop trying to get involved in hot-button political issues. For me, that's highly inappropriate and is a HUGE reason why I went from going 3-5 times a week  to maybe twice a month. I try to avoid it whenever possible but have to submit to cravings every once in a while.
Shanon P.
Kenilworth, NJ
The best thing I just discovered at Starbucks is that their hot chocolate can be dairy free combined with soy milk which makes it so creamy and delicious!! So if you're like me and need that dairy free option...go with the hot chocolate w/soy milk :)
Sarah N.
Winters, CA
The only reason I didn't give Starbucks 5 stars is because the drive-through lines are monstrously slow don't ever get stuck third person in line at a Starbucks drive-thru or be prepared to be there for 2 hours! but I do still go there because the coffee is great and the Frappuccinos are great although they could be a little bit stronger.
Hallie M.
Buckeye, AZ
The Starbucks I go to is in my local grocery store. I find this product not only delicious but somewhat affordable. They had many different flavors and sizes to choose from. Many people have heard of this well-known company from its delicious drinks. But they also have yummy treats!
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I really like the teas! Is a great place to hang out and not expensive at all, I've tried almost every single option in the menu and pretty much I can say that there's and option for everyone's taste!!!
Mercedes m.
I freaking love Starbucks! I'm so addicted to this place and my grandfather hates it lol, he prefers hot coffee.... But anyways this place is so amazing if you've never been there, I'd definitely recommend going I love getting the Venti White chocolate Frap or the Venti Carmel frap .
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
Always has the best drinks and flavors. Even though this place is a bit overpriced I love it! And im pretty sure so does a majority of people already. I think ive become addicted as well so be careful!
Arianna H.
Starbucks coffee has always had a huge place in my heart. I know that sounds cheesy, but their coffee is my favorite way to start off my day. A hot latte with soy milk before class can easily set the tone for a long day of classes and keeps me up and refreshed.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
I love Starbucks! They have great snacks and drinks. But they are very pricey. I have seen them affordable at all. But they have the best quality really. I love their energy drinks and coffee drinks (ready made). I would buy them again and again if I could. I would recommend them!
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I've tried so many things and have loved everything I've tried from here! Their teas are amazing and so are their fraps! We go all the time honestly. They can be kinda expensive but it's so well worth it!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?