BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Kristan R.
GLENDORA, CA
Best place to get coffee. I went here on Thursday and got a peppermint mocha which is one of my favorite seasonal drinks and I go here whenever I can. There's so many choices here that its hard to choose which one you want.
Clare J.
I'm an American and I love coffee and good coffee too. My barista knows exactly what I want and how I like it. In my opinion only in America you can have the best coffee at Starbucks because I've been in several countries and they don't taste the same.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I am a starbucks girl until the end!! love the drinks and the vibe and everything about it! I go all the time and I have the app and love it worth it if you go a lot!! it is a bit pricy but so worth it!!
Sofia E.
Prairieville, LA
The chocolaty chip is my favorite!! Everyone at Starbucks is always SOO nice!! I love going there, there's no cons as far as I know!! I got atleast once a week!! Would definitely go soon!!! I love it!!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
Enrolled in the rewards program, so far so good. I am just not a big fan of their Tazo coffee. Love their branding and how they try to come up with different flavors each season. Creativity is the key.
Vanessa F.
Jasper, GA
I'm definitely a Starbucks addict. My go to is the Berry Hibiscus Refresher. Or if I'm in the mood for coffee, I'll get a black and white mocha. So yummy.

Their rewards program is pretty awesome too! Collect stars and get free stuff. And they send birthday gifts too (a free drink).
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I enjoy all of starbucks beverages. Especially the Java Chip Frap in the summer time and recently the caramel Brule late. The quality of the beverages are very good. However the prices can be expensive.
Stephanie B.
I love all their coffee. I love trying out something new I love the Christmas drinks cause of the peppermint flavor . And to me it's very reasonable but also sometimes it can kinda get busy and drinks sometimes come out wrong but I still love it .
Brianna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love Starbucks! My favorite afternoon pick-me-up is their java chip frappuccino. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the price point. I feel that many items are overpriced compared to other stores/brands.
Faith G.
I am obsessed with starbucks! I love their large selection of beverages and their coffees are amazing. Their specialty drinks are totally worth the expensive price because they taste amazing and if you order similar ones at other coffee shops, they don't taste as good. Highly recommend
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?