- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a mediocre brand for the coffee but a great brand for the tea! They offer many different types of teas, especially "matcha" which is difficult to find. The tea is rich and they often use two tea nags to make it extra strong. Love the tea! Hate the coffee.
I love Starbucks but at some of them they are just too busy and need to think of a better system for the costumers and the prices are a little high for the quality of drinks you are getting hit the staff is nice and flexible for your ordet
Always impressed by their quality, even if purists complain about it. I go at least once a week since I work on a college campus with one, but I'd probably go even if I wasn't in such a close proximity.
Love all the beverage options and the drive thru's. I have an infant so being able to get coffee and something to eat without having to get out of the car is helpful. Love the all day breakfast options
I'm a pretty simple person when it comes to Starbucks. Ether a SF vanilla iced coffee or a hot tea. Everyone is always nice and has no problems with getting my orders right. Even when I get my boyfriends complicated order it is all perfect.
I love the food they have hear! Perfect for on-the-go. The one by me has a $8 lunch pack which comes with a fruit bar, one of the food boxes, chips and a water....such a great deal! Great quality and healthy food!
Even though Starbucks gets a bad rep for being a chain, I love it. They make really good coffee and get it to you quickly. It is on the edge of being a little pricey, but definitely manageable. I absolutely love getting a coffee frap! They are my favorite!
The only reason I didn't give Starbucks 5 stars is because the drive-through lines are monstrously slow don't ever get stuck third person in line at a Starbucks drive-thru or be prepared to be there for 2 hours! but I do still go there because the coffee is great and the Frappuccinos are great although they could be a little bit stronger.
Great! Just very expensive. Their regular coffee is eh, but their espresso drinks are really good, just highly sweetened. You can ask for less sweetener though or personalize your drink to get exactly what you want. A nice treat to have every once in awhile!
They are a little pricey, but they have the best coffee. There muffins and cookies are amazing as well! They even heat them up for you which totally shocked me at first that they would take the time to do that for you. They also have pretty much any flavor and kind of coffee there is.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos