- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Best place to get coffee. I went here on Thursday and got a peppermint mocha which is one of my favorite seasonal drinks and I go here whenever I can. There's so many choices here that its hard to choose which one you want.
Starbucks had been a palce where everyone could hang out while taking a sip on your coffee. This is where students do their homework or mewt up with friends. My favorite dring here is the new triple mocha frappuccino. This is my go yo drink whenever I feel like having a frappe.
I enjoy all of starbucks beverages. Especially the Java Chip Frap in the summer time and recently the caramel Brule late. The quality of the beverages are very good. However the prices can be expensive.
Love Starbucks, love year round drinks that are available yet also love the seasonal drinks, I visit Starbucks about twice to three times a week for me it’s a treat and usually helps me get my day going or a long day over with my drink. Love that Starbucks is conveniently everywhere.
I'm a pretty simple person when it comes to Starbucks. Ether a SF vanilla iced coffee or a hot tea. Everyone is always nice and has no problems with getting my orders right. Even when I get my boyfriends complicated order it is all perfect.
I love my Frappuccinos!!!! They also have some awesome sweets! I love the Apple cinnamon loaf! I’m always looking forward to trying out a new flavor of the loaf or the fraps. The blueberry oatmeal is also delicious, there are dried fruits and agave sweetener that comes with it.
Even though Starbucks gets a bad rep for being a chain, I love it. They make really good coffee and get it to you quickly. It is on the edge of being a little pricey, but definitely manageable. I absolutely love getting a coffee frap! They are my favorite!
I am definitely a Starbucks Snob and proud. The customer service is awesome and consistent. If you are not happy with a drink just ask and they are willing to help. They also have the best merchandise.
I am obsessed with starbucks! I love their large selection of beverages and their coffees are amazing. Their specialty drinks are totally worth the expensive price because they taste amazing and if you order similar ones at other coffee shops, they don't taste as good. Highly recommend
When I go to Starbucks I get the same three things vanilla bean frappe, cotton candy frappe, and a Carmel frappe. Everyone tries to make Starbucks seem so good but honestly they only have a few drinks that are actually good thank god they aren't pricey
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos