- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks has slowly started to win my heart. I was originally against it because of its instant fame, but the Oprah Chai, Verona drip, and London Fogs are winning over my heart. Not to mention the Bacon Egg Gouda breakfast sandwich. SO YUMMY! It's a little on the pricey side, but Starbucks overall is every college student's lifesaver.
i am not a coffee person, but i love starbucks!! i always get the vanilla bean frappacino and it is the best. plus, it is beautiful and smells delightful inside. they are also everywhere, so perfect to sit at when travelling. i love starbucks!
Starbucks has good coffee, good fresh drinks, good pastries and stuff. I usually take a Capuccino nuts and for a small cup its like5 bucks so it is kind of expensive for a coffee but, it is good so if you would rather have a good quality than a good price, this place is great.
Love Starbucks. Always great service, if my drink is incorrect they fix it! No questions asked. My favorite drinks are a chai latte with no water, a Carmel frap or a shaken passion tea with strawberry! Love that they donate to our military. ❤️
I don't go to Starbucks often and it is usually fairly expensive but sometimes I'll treat myself and I get the vanilla bean frappe and it is so good. The flavor isn't to overpowering like others I've had.
I love the new (ish) rewards program. If you haven't set up their app on your phone, you definitely should! You earn stars for everything you buy - and it gets you free drinks and food! Who doesn't love a free coffee?? Great drinks and food. It's my go-to for a mid-day coffee or treat!
Love Starbucks! They're coffee, refreshers, everything is always perfect and great. It kind of pricey but it's worth your money. They won't disappoint. I have nothing negative to say about them at all. Everything is always good in taste 😋
I love Starbucks but some of their drinks are definitely overpriced. However I am not necessarily interested in getting drinks with lots of extra syrups and flavorings so a good ole grande coffee with a splash of whole milk will always satisfy my caffeine needs.
Starubucks is the only decent coffee place in the south. Plus, they have a drive through. I prefer Peet's coffee to anything else but I live in a small town. Starbucks is overpriced but caffeine is addictive and when you need it, you're willing to pay up! Starbucks needs to stay out of the political arena.
I love this place. It's a little on the pricey side but the quality is definitely spot on. You can definitely taste the difference and I love the great customer service Definitely try it out. Just maybe once in a while
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos