BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sharie C.
The only reasoning behind the three stars is the client servicing. If their client service was consistent, they would without a doubt earn five out of five stars, but unfortunately, that is not the case.
Nikki A.
Lynchburg, VA
Starbucks has slowly started to win my heart. I was originally against it because of its instant fame, but the Oprah Chai, Verona drip, and London Fogs are winning over my heart. Not to mention the Bacon Egg Gouda breakfast sandwich. SO YUMMY! It's a little on the pricey side, but Starbucks overall is every college student's lifesaver.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
While I don't have one close to where I live, whenever we go out of town I always stop! It my little treat during our trips. I always order a French vanilla latte or of course the pumpkin spice latte and I can't forget a scone or a cake pop!
Mitchell A.
Sylmar, CA
Expresso anyone? I know I'm in the minority, but I enjoy a good Expresso! It is really the essence of coofee; full coffee flavor, twice the buzz! Starbucks Expresso, I usually get a double as they are small, is always perfect, layers of hear body and creme at the top, a touch of cream and sugar, and my coffee craving is satisfied.
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
Love me some Starbucks! I go everyday. I currently am loving the Flat White with pumps of the Cascara syrup. The staff is always friendly and I love that the company supports things I am passionate about.
Emily H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like Starbucks. I'm not a huge fan of coffee, so I always appreciate coffee shops that have other good beverage options. My favorite drinks from Starbucks are the peppermint hot chocolate, the strawberry refresher, and the passion fruit tea with lemonade. I also have tried their chai lattes which are pretty good as well. Starbucks has always been my favorite coffee shop chain.
Lilly G.
I love Starbucks but at some of them they are just too busy and need to think of a better system for the costumers and the prices are a little high for the quality of drinks you are getting hit the staff is nice and flexible for your ordet
Mariah A.
I visit Starbucks 3+ times a week. I love the new Starbucks Rewards program, and have been a Gold Member since 2011. I do wish Starbucks was less expensive, because some of the beverages are over $5 for a tall (the smallest size). I love the refreshers, espresso, and drip coffee.
Karri E.
Edinburgh, in
The berry hibiscus refresher is delicious. Add coconut milk and extra berries. I go to Starbucks everyday. It's expensive but so worth it. That drive thru line can be long at times but they work quickly.
Julia G.
West Covina
I 100% love Starbucks, this is my go too coffee place. Starbucks is affordable but can get expensive depending on the size drink you get and what type you get. My all time favorite is the White Chocolate Mocha Frappichino. I love it! I also love getting extra whipped cream on the top!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?