- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love all of the choices that Starbucks has, especially all the alternative milk options. I really like that I can get almond milk there now. I wish it was a little less expensive and had more food options for vegans though.
Omg!!!!! I am a huge fan of Starbucks. My favorite frappe is the double chocolate chip frappe & my fave macchiato is the caramel macchiato. I love their breakfast sandwiches a lot & the lemon iced pound cake is super delish. The coffee is always hot & they babe it fresh which is awesome.
I tried Starbucks new toasted butterscotch frappuccino and absolutely loved it! It is one of their best flavors yet. I bet it would be good as a hot drink as well. I go to Starbucks about twice a week. I would go more if it fit into my schedule or was closer!
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop in the entire world. I go to Starbucks all the time for a vanilla bean frappe Pacino and or the passionfruit tea. Going to Starbucks is always the highlight of my day and I would definitely go every day if I could.
I love that Starbucks has free wifi and you can plug in your laptop or phone in Starbucks. I usually go everyday because I am a coffee addict. It does ring up. Usually if you go everyday for a whole year you spend up to 400 dollars on coffee. I would recommend this cafe to coffee lovers.
I am 100% a Starbucks junky. And the fact that they are adding gluten free options just makes my heart jump. Coffee is always good and strong, baristas are usually friendly. Now if it was just a little cheaper lol
I. LOVE. STARBUCKS. I don't know what I would do without it. It is by far the best coffee. It is somewhat pricey but my family knows how much I love it so I always have a gift card and if I don't, I don't mind spending my money on it. They also have opportunities to earn free drinks!
Good selection of drinks! There's coffee, tea and juice. You can get your coffee and tea either hot or cold. It's kinda expensive for a coffee but it has a good quality. I would go again but sometimes there's too much people and it's crowded.
I'm 28 years old and I have only bought Starbucks once in my life and I will never ever ever do it again. This is not coffee, this is garbage. It's sugary and gross and you should support your local coffee shops!
Starbucks is great. Its pricey for coffee, but they have so many options for everyone. Lactose intolerant? No problem. Vegan? No problem. We go about once a week, sometimes two. My favorite is the Peppermint Mocha latte/frappaccino, though during the off times I get the Javachip Frappaccino
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos