- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
How can you NOT like Starbucks? They’re innovative in all that they do! I love that they have an app now where you get perks and can order ahead. Works amazing too for payments because you don’t have to be taking out your card and stuff every visit. They make it so simple for you to keep coming back.
I am obsessed with this chain. I have tried everything on the menu and usually i love it. There has only been a handful of times where i didnt like my drink and they REPLACE IT. They have a great rewards program and ive been a gold member for 3 years now!
Starbucks is my go to! I'll never get coffee anywhere else. I love love love their white chocolate mocha. It's my favorite, I go as much as I can. Especially during the winter when it's cold! I'd definitely recommend to others.
I love all of the choices that Starbucks has, especially all the alternative milk options. I really like that I can get almond milk there now. I wish it was a little less expensive and had more food options for vegans though.
My life would not be complete without Starbucks. I mainly get regular coffee or iced coffee from there and the taste and quality is always on point. Their teas are so refreshing in the summer and their special drinks like Frappuccino's lattes etc are great too. It can get pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. I've never had a complaint. Great coffee, great service. Oh! Also, their baked snacks and desserts are yummy too!
If you want a great drink from here but no caffeine get the snicker doodle hot chocolate! Pros it's delicious like eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cons are it has no caffeine. It's not expensive at all! And I definitely go all the time
Love starbizzle!!! It's always my go to coffee place! Whenever I'm in a rush to class, job, or even the airport, I know I can count of Starbucks for a drink ( my fave is a soy latte) and I love the feta spinach wrap!
Starbucks is a wonderful places to get some work done because free wifi! Also their coffee is excellent. If your in the mood for something other than coffee I recommend getting a strawberry acai. It's delicious and sweet.
I am 100% a Starbucks junky. And the fact that they are adding gluten free options just makes my heart jump. Coffee is always good and strong, baristas are usually friendly. Now if it was just a little cheaper lol
I. LOVE. STARBUCKS. I don't know what I would do without it. It is by far the best coffee. It is somewhat pricey but my family knows how much I love it so I always have a gift card and if I don't, I don't mind spending my money on it. They also have opportunities to earn free drinks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos