BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Im in love with starbucks, All of the coffees and the pastry are amazing. I go to starbucks every morning before I get into work. I have noticed that the prices have gone up, I still go to get my coffee. I really wish the prices were lowered so I can buy more coffee and more starbucks products.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
I tried Starbucks new toasted butterscotch frappuccino and absolutely loved it! It is one of their best flavors yet. I bet it would be good as a hot drink as well. I go to Starbucks about twice a week. I would go more if it fit into my schedule or was closer!
Paige ..
Let's be real- most coffee lovers such as myself would do just about anything for a Starbucks gift card! However, my only issue with them is that sometimes their pricing is a bit ridiculous, even for them.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I love that Starbucks has free wifi and you can plug in your laptop or phone in Starbucks. I usually go everyday because I am a coffee addict. It does ring up. Usually if you go everyday for a whole year you spend up to 400 dollars on coffee. I would recommend this cafe to coffee lovers.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
I would write a million wonderful things about Starbucks but I'll keep it simple: they are the best coffee chain ever. In addition to their deliciously tasty drinks, they are readily available in every metropolitan area and offer amazing benefits for loyal customers.
Catherine L.
I. LOVE. STARBUCKS. I don't know what I would do without it. It is by far the best coffee. It is somewhat pricey but my family knows how much I love it so I always have a gift card and if I don't, I don't mind spending my money on it. They also have opportunities to earn free drinks!
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop in the entire world. I go to Starbucks all the time for a vanilla bean frappe Pacino and or the passionfruit tea. Going to Starbucks is always the highlight of my day and I would definitely go every day if I could.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I love supporting small businesses, but Starbucks is definitely one of those guilty pleasures for me. Rough day? Grab a Starbucks. Not feeling well? Grab a Starbucks. Bored? Grab a Starbucks. I'm definitely hooked.
Amelia F.
Manitowoc, WI
I probably visit Starbucks three times a week. Although it can be kind of expensive it is worth it Their frappechinos are by far the best.There are so many different drink combinations there that a gift card to Starbucks makes a great gift. Theres something for everyone.
Mini M.
I go to Starbucks on days when I want something for dinner that isn't actual food - the ventis can run about 500 kcals. I like the frothy mixed drinks and the Starbucks green tea latte (matcha) is one of my go tos. Their bake case offerings, sandwiches, and coffee mugs are also wonderful.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?