BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lucky B.
Yes it is a bit pricy but I enjoy the creative coffee specifically designed for what you need in your day (bc after all you can choose everything that goes in it). When I have a tough day ahead of me I have a Starbucks in my hand!
Gabriella F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE STARBUCKS! It's so good and you can make almost any drink there. I go almost all the time and I just hate how they're kind of pricy but I feel like it's so worth it. I love the iced drinks they serve and I could go there forever.
Mini M.
I go to Starbucks on days when I want something for dinner that isn't actual food - the ventis can run about 500 kcals. I like the frothy mixed drinks and the Starbucks green tea latte (matcha) is one of my go tos. Their bake case offerings, sandwiches, and coffee mugs are also wonderful.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
I am a huge fan. The coffee may seem pricey to some, but it's delicious, highly caffeinated, and tastes like no other company's. I also love dark roast coffees and espressos, which are always available there.
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
I love starbucks. What more can I say. EXCELLENT coffee and hot baristas. Oh yes. I think I'll head over there now! Won't take too long to get there either, theres one on every corner! WooOWw I love sbucks.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
Starbucks is my go to when it comes to getting iced coffee in the morning. Starbucks has the best quality coffee that I have ever tried they also have a huge variety of other breakfast foods, they have healthy options as well. I would definitely recommend that you try!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I'm not a huge fan of plain coffee so when I go I love to try out their other options and they have the most amazing caramel frappacino I am IN LOVE WITH IT!! My kids love all the sweet treats they offer as well!!
Madeline P.
Greensboro
Starbucks has such a wide variety of drink options, it is unlikely you will not be able to find something you enjoy. My only issue with Starbucks is that for non-dairy options you have to pay extra money, which can be a little annoying. However, I am absolutely willing to do it because I enjoy their drinks so much!
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
amazing coffee.. they many flavor's to choose from.. you can some times be pricey.. they have different sizes of cups MINI, TALL, GRANDE,VINTY.. you can also collect points and be a gold member buy downloading the app im already a gold member
Mariah O.
Hillsboro, OR
Starbucks is the classic coffee place! I am not huge on coffee but I love me a fun Latte or Frappucino! Starbucks always has new seasonal drinks to try. I only wish you could order some of them year round!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?