- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Never fails when you want your coffee fix! White Chocolate Mocha Latte with 2 extra pumps of the mocha is my go to drink! Customer service has been great in the past, price is a little high but its worth for the taste! I love the app for when I have my birthday, they give you a free any size drink just for your birthday!
I go to starbucks at least once a day, usually more. It's one of those simple pleasures in life I just can't give up. I love nearly all the drinks, especially the holiday ones. All the baristas at my store know me and they are so very friendly....
Starbucks is ok. It's not the best coffee, but they have fun treats. One of things i actually liked most about them if their protein lunch box. Those get me through tough days when I need a meal and I know Starbucks is around the corner. Their card program is pretty good too.
Pretty decent drinks, there is certainly a drink for you no matter your preference! I like that they come out with limited edition flavors (though truthfully I haven’t tried ANY! :( I always miss them) definitely pricey but I can deal
Ugh. Just so average. The convenience deserves 5 stars, but the actual coffee is mediocre at best. Always tastes like the beans have been over roasted. I don't go here if I have another option, but it is always a nice road trip stop since the food is a better choice than something like MickeyDs.
I am a Starbucks addict! I love all things Starbucks! I've tried most items on the menu. I got 4-5 times a week to the point where the baristas know my name & drink order! If you don't know what to order, the baristas will help you find a delicious drink!
What hasn't been said about Starbucks. The coffee is magnificent, the service is always good (At least in my neck of the woods) and I have YET to try any drink I dislike. If I had to choose one favorite, it would be Java Chip, hands down, but a good caramel Mac is right up there on the high scale.
It is never hard to find a Starbucks. They serve top quality products. I have had coffee and tea from them and it is all good. One of my favorites is the Ice Chai Latte with soy milk. Their seasonal items are always delicious as well. I do prefer to frequent a local coffee shop, however, Starbucks never disappoints.
I have a love/ hate relationship with starbucks. i think they are overpriced and honestly there coffee isnt taht great. Its just so easy to go there and get a quick drink or snack. I probably go about once a week. There cold brew is killer like cocaine in a cup lol.
I love the convenience of Starbucks. If you get a gold card, the rewards are definitely worth it. The app makes it so easy to order and pay. Plus with two little kids, any place I can get a drive thru is a win!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos