- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. Originally from NY, moved to RI the land of Dunkin Donuts. Starbucks are much less in number, but still prefer them to Dunkin. I usually order on the app to skip the line which is very convenient. My usual is the passion tea lemonade with no ice, no sweetener.
I love Starbucks. It is such s comforting place to be at, and the drinks make it so much better. I'm a huge coffee drinker, so I love to try any type of coffee each time I go in. My family doesn't like coffee all that much, but they always find something they enjoy
I have the biggest love for Starbucks, omg! Honestly, I'm there at least two to three times per week, oops! I don't think the mind though! I don't feel that it's a waste of money, but a treat to myself! So much variety, and always have great customer service. Starbz is one of my favorite places!
I love Starbucks frappes the best. They have every flavor you can think of and they always taste so good. Starbucks is really expensive for their drinks though. I go here at least once a week. I would definitely recommend this place to others.
I love their iced coffees! They always taste amazing but I do think you can find the same drink at a different shop for cheaper than what you are paying for it here. I believe you are just paying for the name.
I cant speak for every starbucks, but the one by my house is amazing! All the baristas are so energetic and friendly. I use the ordering app before I leave my house and my drink is ready to go as soon as I walk in the door. They make it perfect every time, and if there is something that I dont like they are so eager to fix it. Truly great company
I LOVE Starbucks--while I sometimes cheat and go to Peet's, I definitely stick to Starbucks once a day, Monday's through Friday's. I can't start my work week off without stopping by a Starbucks to grab a Peppermint Zebra Hot Chocolate (this is available year round! Not just during the holidays).
Starbucks is my favorite place to get different latte s and Fappuccinos.Their bakery items are also delicious but the coffee flavors and seasonal drinks is where they really shine a what makes them better than others.They make their whipped cream in house and it is just delicious.I also enjoy the little small batch organic and natural snacks that they offer.
The Verona Blend is a dark rich, full bodied coffee.. It's definitely a morning eye opener. I like to buy the pre-ground package for early morning home use..It's very affordable you can get a bag for $7-10, depending where you shop.
I am in love with Starbucks non fat, iced Carmel macchiatos! I have one everyday on my way to work and while it is not the most healthy thing in the world it has the right amount of bitter and sweet that I enjoy! And I love trying all of the new drinks Starbucks offers!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos