- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
What hasn't been said about Starbucks. The coffee is magnificent, the service is always good (At least in my neck of the woods) and I have YET to try any drink I dislike. If I had to choose one favorite, it would be Java Chip, hands down, but a good caramel Mac is right up there on the high scale.
Never fails when you want your coffee fix! White Chocolate Mocha Latte with 2 extra pumps of the mocha is my go to drink! Customer service has been great in the past, price is a little high but its worth for the taste! I love the app for when I have my birthday, they give you a free any size drink just for your birthday!
Starbucks is my one & only favorite place to get teas & frappacinos! Especially a long day at work it gets me going to finish my day faster. Must trys i recommend is the green tea lemonade & there power meals that are $8
It is never hard to find a Starbucks. They serve top quality products. I have had coffee and tea from them and it is all good. One of my favorites is the Ice Chai Latte with soy milk. Their seasonal items are always delicious as well. I do prefer to frequent a local coffee shop, however, Starbucks never disappoints.
starbucks is my all time fave i prefer it over dunkin and honey dew i go a couple times a week it's more expensive but their coffee is higher quality and stronger so more bang for your buck i would highly recommend starbucks
I love the convenience of Starbucks. If you get a gold card, the rewards are definitely worth it. The app makes it so easy to order and pay. Plus with two little kids, any place I can get a drive thru is a win!
I love anything from here the service is amazing the food and drink is amazing. A little expensive but worth every penny. Atmosphere is great and always a good place To go and relax and maybe get some things done
I am unsure why I am writing this review when Starbucks sold almost 1 billion cups of coffee and tea last year; however, needless to say Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee places and I love that its international and so many location nationally!! The Iced Caramel Macchiato with Soy (upside down - so comes mixed) is my all time favorite!!
Ugh. Just so average. The convenience deserves 5 stars, but the actual coffee is mediocre at best. Always tastes like the beans have been over roasted. I don't go here if I have another option, but it is always a nice road trip stop since the food is a better choice than something like MickeyDs.
I am a Starbucks addict! I love all things Starbucks! I've tried most items on the menu. I got 4-5 times a week to the point where the baristas know my name & drink order! If you don't know what to order, the baristas will help you find a delicious drink!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos