BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
J R.
Guilty Starbucks lover....I love checking out new shops and local cafes but no matter where you are when there is a Starbucks you know exactly what you are getting. Great rewards system and great product options.
Felicity F.
Rocky Hill, CT
I have never had a bad experience from starbucks. I go almost everyday and every time it is delicious. I drink a variety of different drinks but they are all wonderful. MY favorite would have to be an Grande Americano with raspberry and white mocha.
Madison M.
fullerton, CA
as a basic white girl, starbucks is my favorite. i have different drinks for different times of the year. my personal favorite is a chai latte. starbucks is the best. they even have great employees and bomb food. i have one starbucks a day AT LEAST
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Delicious teas! I go to Starbucks numerous times a week for green tea with raspberry syrup it is absolutely delicious. Starbucks is making a fortune off of me, luckily I don't drink coffee or I'd really be in trouble!
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Starbucks is everything! I could go here every single day I my wallet would allow me. Every time I try a new drink I love it. My fav is the caramel mocha. Or of course that secret menu with the pink drink is sooo good!
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Starbucks never fails! This coffee shop is affordable and has everything you could think of from cold to hot and from tea to coffee. This is always a good stop for a beverage any time of year but my favorite has to be their classic sweet green tea.
Aimee W.
Orangevale, CA
My local starbucks is my all time favorite, i may be bias since its MY starbucks and they now know me and my order by name. While starbucks maintains the generic coffee lovers needs, but also brings new and inventive recpies to the locations monthly.
Nayeli L.
The best variety of choices for coffee. The prices can be high for a cup of coffee, but for a once in a while treat is good. You can get anything from a strong expresso, sweet coffee, to a chocolate drink for the kids. You have the option from iced coffees, lattes, frappucinos, teas, lemonade, and the list goes on.
Ava D.
Alpharetta, GA
I go basically daily. I swear I could put my children through college with all the money I've spent at Starbucks. Depending on the day, I enjoy their white chocolate mochas, hot or iced, their caramel macchiatos, hot, and their caramel Frappucinos.
Halie B.
Belmont , MS
I absolutely love Starbucks so much. It is a great place to go and study or just chill with friends and enjoy a great cup of coffee. I try and go at least once a week! I would definitely go again in a heartbeat!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?