- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is A-Maz-Ing. I love it, They have coffee, cappuccino's, frappe's, tease, refreshers, breakfast food, snacks, mochas, everything. Anything coffee related Starbucks has it, and everything taste delicious. I could go on and on about Starbucks but it's reputation proves itself. It's amazing
Needed for life and sustenance, i can not go a morning with stopping at my local Starbucks getting my triple venti white chocolate mocha and watching that oh so sexy barista make it...thats all I need to make my morning perfect...and maybe a croissant
Starbucks has some of the best drinks around. I am a big fan of their iced teas, and get one at least 1-2 times a week. There are so many everywhere and their rewards program is awesome. The quality of the products is amazing and I would recommend to anyone.
The only reason I keep going to them is because I'm someone who can only drink sweet coffee. I also really like the variety of drinks they always create. Their frappucinos and teavana lemonades are great. Their caramel macchiato is amazing as well. It is quite expensive for a chain coffee shop though.
Excellent customer service. If you don't like it you can return it and get a new one. Reasonable price. Holiday drinks are more expensive. Iced coffee is the way I always go. So many locations! Definitely would go!
Not only is this my favorite coffee shop but it's my routine. I will not and cannot start my day without visiting here. Not only do they make amazing coffee and frappe's but they also give back to so many organizations. You can't find a better coffee shop to spend your money at.
I love good old Starbucks! I have two go to drinks there. I am obsessed with the iced soy chai latte and the passion iced tea. Everyone I have ever gone with has never tried those two drinks. I immediately always recommend them. Now I have plenty of friends who are addicted to those as well now. Sooo good!
I go basically daily. I swear I could put my children through college with all the money I've spent at Starbucks. Depending on the day, I enjoy their white chocolate mochas, hot or iced, their caramel macchiatos, hot, and their caramel Frappucinos.
The baristas are always so friendly and outgoing! Even when I haven't had my morning coffee yet, they perk me right up by being so cheerful! In the rare instance that they don't make my drink correctly, they are always willing to remake it properly!
Starbucks is pretty overpriced, I only get tea from them but it's always really good. I haven't ever ordered something I didn't like, the service is hit or miss. I used to go all the time, but when I want tea I go here
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos