- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I tend to drive an hour away to get to my closest starbucks. I absolutely love love love their matcha green tea frap. I also enjoy the whipped topping they put on them . It's not a normal whipped topping but it sure is delcious. Light and mouth numbing
I am a big starbucks fan. Never used to understand the big hype about it, but for the past two years now I have been hooked lol. Their staff is so friendly and the drinks are delicious; I like to switch it up most times I go, but I definately love their refreshers and iced white chocolate mocha!
Excellent customer service. If you don't like it you can return it and get a new one. Reasonable price. Holiday drinks are more expensive. Iced coffee is the way I always go. So many locations! Definitely would go!
Carmel Moacha FRAP and lemon bread. Guilty every single time. And you better make that a grande or I won't be happy. I'm not a huge coffee taste person, but I have never been disappointed here. Even thinking of changing to somewhere else gives me anxiety. 😂
I love that no matter what location I am at when I travel all over I can go into the local Starbucks and feel at home! They have upped their food game in a major way and every fall I can't get enough of the Salted Caramel Mochas!
HUGE Starbucks fan! I suggest getting a membership. It's easy, ask any barista! You get a free item for birthdays and after so many purchases! They have teas and cocoa as well so feel free to bring your children or non - coffee drinking friends. Also a great place for a date. You can actually hear each other talk! ;)
Something about this coffee I cannot get enough of. It helps me get through the day. The coffee is rich, smooth, and crafted to my specifications. The caffeine content is what I look for, and it is definitely there.
I enjoy Starbucks for the environment more than anything. I love how peaceful it is to do homework. I just do not like how expensive it is. The coffee is extremely strong, which I am not a faan of. I do like the frappes and sweeter drinks. I treat myself every now and then. Always good, quick, friendly service.
I've been a Starbucks junky since college. The only thing that keeps me away now is my budget but I try to treat myself a few times a month. Favorite drink orders are Frappucinos and Lattes. The breakfast sandwiches are really good, if steeply priced.
Starbucks is always a reliable go-to when I need a quick cup. While, I recently cut unnecessary carbs from my diet, I can still visit my local store and be able to enjoy something a bit '"fancy." They did recently cut the sugar-free caramel syrup, which I'm not thrilled about, but I will keep returning.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos