BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
stephanie p.
Corry, PA
I tend to drive an hour away to get to my closest starbucks. I absolutely love love love their matcha green tea frap. I also enjoy the whipped topping they put on them . It's not a normal whipped topping but it sure is delcious. Light and mouth numbing
cristina h.
I am a big starbucks fan. Never used to understand the big hype about it, but for the past two years now I have been hooked lol. Their staff is so friendly and the drinks are delicious; I like to switch it up most times I go, but I definately love their refreshers and iced white chocolate mocha!
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA
Excellent customer service. If you don't like it you can return it and get a new one. Reasonable price. Holiday drinks are more expensive. Iced coffee is the way I always go. So many locations! Definitely would go!
Macy C.
Carmel Moacha FRAP and lemon bread. Guilty every single time. And you better make that a grande or I won't be happy. I'm not a huge coffee taste person, but I have never been disappointed here. Even thinking of changing to somewhere else gives me anxiety. 😂
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love that no matter what location I am at when I travel all over I can go into the local Starbucks and feel at home! They have upped their food game in a major way and every fall I can't get enough of the Salted Caramel Mochas!
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
HUGE Starbucks fan! I suggest getting a membership. It's easy, ask any barista! You get a free item for birthdays and after so many purchases! They have teas and cocoa as well so feel free to bring your children or non - coffee drinking friends. Also a great place for a date. You can actually hear each other talk! ;)
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Something about this coffee I cannot get enough of. It helps me get through the day. The coffee is rich, smooth, and crafted to my specifications. The caffeine content is what I look for, and it is definitely there.
Julie M.
I enjoy Starbucks for the environment more than anything. I love how peaceful it is to do homework. I just do not like how expensive it is. The coffee is extremely strong, which I am not a faan of. I do like the frappes and sweeter drinks. I treat myself every now and then. Always good, quick, friendly service.
Tiffany G.
Louisville, KY
I've been a Starbucks junky since college. The only thing that keeps me away now is my budget but I try to treat myself a few times a month. Favorite drink orders are Frappucinos and Lattes. The breakfast sandwiches are really good, if steeply priced.
Alexandra P.
Saxonburg, PA
Starbucks is always a reliable go-to when I need a quick cup. While, I recently cut unnecessary carbs from my diet, I can still visit my local store and be able to enjoy something a bit '"fancy." They did recently cut the sugar-free caramel syrup, which I'm not thrilled about, but I will keep returning.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?