BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Something about this coffee I cannot get enough of. It helps me get through the day. The coffee is rich, smooth, and crafted to my specifications. The caffeine content is what I look for, and it is definitely there.
Emily T.
I've always liked their coffee but everything is way too overpriced. It's ridiculous to pay for $5 for a tall coffee or frapp. They have great flavors to choose from but it's so unhealthy and filled with tons of sugar and calories 😂😂
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
This is seriously one of my favorite places to relax and have a cup of coffee or tea at. I love going over and getting a few homework assignments or studying done when I have that long period between a class. I also love how amazing the staff is and helpful, it makes the environment that much better.
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
I LOVE Starbucks. I know as of the last few years, Starbucks has received a kind of less than good reputation for having bad coffee, bad baristas, and an even worse customer base. However, I've never had that experience. For the most part, staff is always friendly (or neutral, at the very worst) and I have enjoyed most of the products I've purchased from Starbucks, including the items that are sold in grocery stores.
Jennifer C.
League City, TX
I love Starbucks coffee in general. My go to purchase is a Grande Cinnamon Dolce latte with no whip. The coffee is always high quality and the flavor is absolutely delicious. Pair that coffee with 3 petite vanilla bean scones and my morning is complete! I stop by at least once a week without breaking the bank. I love that the starbucks app lets me earn stars towards free items and conveniently stores my gift card balance.
Jessie L.
Madison
Starbucks is definitely an addiction for me. I usually get a frappachino or lattes and know it's gonna be $5-6 for a venti. My go to is the Venti Javachip Frapp with 3 pumps peppermint but when it's cold outside I also love the white chocolate mocha and of course the gingerbread latte around Christmas!
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Before I start, I have always loves Starbucks coffee. I still do really. I don't like sweets, so I stick to regular drip coffee with a pump of flavor. And it is always great. My only complaint is how they have recently changed their stars. They expire so quickly now, I haven't had a reward in almost a year. Also, the rewards themselves expire quicker now too.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a great chain coffeehouse that serves a huge variety of drinks and snacks. It's a little bit on the more expensive side, totaling around $4 or $5 for a drink, but I would recommend the Teavana Shaken Passion Iced Tea.
Ashlyn W.
La Porte, IN
I used to work at Starbucks in high school and college. Most of the products are okay, but I have always felt they were overpriced. I used to love the almond syrup but they no longer carry it. I love the cinnamon dolce lattes with soy and the banana loaf. I have not been back in a while.
Giovanni N.
Orlando, FL
Needed for life and sustenance, i can not go a morning with stopping at my local Starbucks getting my triple venti white chocolate mocha and watching that oh so sexy barista make it...thats all I need to make my morning perfect...and maybe a croissant
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?