- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Who doesn't love a good cup of starbucks. I miss the old loyalty program because I was that cheap person who would get the cheapest drink to get the stars, but now I have to spend more to get my free drink. But I do love their espresso drinks, and they have great holiday offerings.
Yummy! They never burn my coffee and always are willing to customize your drink. I love their almond milk too. I'd say their macciatos are my favorite drink to get and ocassionally I'll get their seasonal drinks when I have a sweet tooth. I like coffee from local roasters but if you're on the run I recommend stopping by.
I feel like everyone likes starbuck because they do have the high quality coffees and beverages. The green tea frappicino is my all time favorite. My husband is obsessed with pumkin spice latte when fall comes around. My son love the passion friut iced tea
I love this company and their products. Although their actual coffee isn't my favorite, I love their teas and blended drinks. The green tea frappe is my absolute favorite. It's amazing and gives me a boost of energy.
This place / products / coffees have saved me from stress melt downs / working going to school and being a mom for 2 children under 4 years olds is so hard I've seen my self going here and just relaxing for 5-10 minutes while waiting for my coffee plus the whole menu is so delicious I've tried everything
I love Starbucks, every single drink I’ve ever ordered is always delicious. There service is always fantastic but I wish it was a little cheaper. I go to Starbucks at least a couple times a week so the money adds up.
I love coffee. I would literally get an IV full of coffee (if that was possible). Starbucks has the best selection of multiple stiles of coffee. Although there is ALWAYS a line I wouldn't trade my pumpkin spice or chia latte anytime soon. Starbucks is literally a coffee gold mine.
I love Starbucks!!! It a nice relaxing environment. I love how the treat their employees. They also donate to food banks. The coffee, baked goods, and protein box are delicious. I love the app and the points program.
When all is said and done, Starbucks has a great loyalty program. After reaching 125 stars, you can redeem them for ANY food or drink you'd like. That is, without a doubt, the best perk from shopping at any store. Plus you know what you're getting when you go to Starbucks.
My favorite coffee ever!! I enjoy it because it is not too sweet. Where I live it is also cheaper which is funny! I love grabbing my starbucks in the morning, the baristas are so friendly its amazing!! I really enjoy their food as well, everything they have to offer is fantastic though usually overpriced.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos