- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks it the BEST EVER! I must stop by everyday on my way to work! I always get a Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher or a Caramel Macchiato with espresso added! This place never lets me down! If you want a good pastry they have those too! Try the Cheese Danish...you will be glad you did!
They make the best lattes for being a chain coffee shop. Their brew is great and they have the mixtures pretty much right. I always get a grande latte which is perfect. Start bucks is a perfect go too for good coffee.
Starbucks is an alright coffee shop, don't get me wrong, but the espresso usually tastes burnt. If you stick to black coffee everything is good, but the espresso does not taste right at all. Other than that the company is very nice and the baristas are always sweet.
My all time winter favourite is the caramel apple spice, it holds the smells of the holidays and it just warms you right up! While my summer favourite is the double chocolaty chip creme frapp, it has a good amount of chocolate to give you that sugar rush!
I'm an avid espresso drinker; however, try the java chip. It is a frappe and it is absolutely amazing! Now that I work painfully close, I am going almost every day. The toffeedoodle cookies and breakfast sandwiches are amazing too!
Who doesn't love a good cup of starbucks. I miss the old loyalty program because I was that cheap person who would get the cheapest drink to get the stars, but now I have to spend more to get my free drink. But I do love their espresso drinks, and they have great holiday offerings.
I love the Starbucks app it keeps me updated on the latest drinks and upcoming events. I have used the Starbucks Coffee brewer and works great. I love that it's as simple as regular coffee maker except the the extra steps in using the disposable filters.
I feel like everyone likes starbuck because they do have the high quality coffees and beverages. The green tea frappicino is my all time favorite. My husband is obsessed with pumkin spice latte when fall comes around. My son love the passion friut iced tea
I love Starbucks! The variety of coffee’s are great! I like that there are locations all around the country so that I can get my favorite coffee- white chocolate mocha anywhere! I even use their K-cups! STARBUCKS® Bottled White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Starbucks, every white girls heaven! Including myself, I live for Starbucks. No matter what time of day, or the weather I can always go for a white mocha latte or a java chip frappe! When people ask what I get from there those are my two recommendations. 😍
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos