BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Katianna V.
El Paso, TX
What's not to love about Starbucks?! The only complaint I could make is my locations are frequently out of pastries and sandwiches and take awhile to get your order. I've noticed that the drinks aren't constantly made the same at different locations as well and are often a little empty. But I still love it!
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loveeeeee Starbucks, I love almost all of their drinks and I go to this coffee place more than any other. I love it so much that I even buy their coffee beans so I can drink it every morning. The only thing is that it's too expensive for what you're actually getting.
Thomas H.
Saginaw
I like Starbucks coffee. I think it's way overpriced for what it is. The only thing that I really like is a flat white, an it's almost 7 dollars for basically a coffee with milk. I feel like I'm overpaying for a name. Their reward system is nice but does not make up for the high prices.
Rena M.
Denver
I hate Starbucks. The drinks are all packed with sugar. They have ingredients in their beverages that are really bad for you like guar gum and carageenan. They annoy their customers with their stupid political views. Nobody wants to be bombarded with politics when they are just trying to get a coffee.
Amanda M.
Although starbucks is utterly overpriced, it truly has some of the best coffee. I prefer a strong, bold flavor which starbucks has to offer. I love the new options of using coconut or almond milk as I am lactose intolerant. Ive started exploring the lower calorie options and they have been a pleasant surprise!
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
Love itttt. Don't have too many where I live so every time I'm near one I make sure to stop. I'm loving their caramel brûlée frap right now. It's a little expensive but the quality is amazing. Definitely give it a try!
Kayla T.
I love starbucks. When it’s a hot summer day, i go for the strawberry acai refresher. I typically don’t like hot coffee, but when it’s a cold winter night, i go for the salted caramel mocha. I love their limited edition fraps!
Holly H.
Hudsonville, MI
Starbucks constantly meets expectations for provide quality beverages and food. Lattes are also available in low calorie options. The cake pops are really great and never disappoint, I always recommend those to others.
Caitlyn B.
Starbucks has always given me great service. I go all the time because there's one at my work location and offers a discount, and i love how affordable and extensive the menu is, and how flexible the baristas are with customizing drinks. The app has definitely given me a lot of motivation to return as well.
Iris B.
Charlotte, NC
This is an excellent place to buy coffee at. They always come out with seasonal drinks and excellent choices. I don't think I have ever ordered something that I didn't like. Also the little breakfast sandwiches are delicious!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?