BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
being from Seattle I feel like I have to review this company, most of the coffees are way over priced but its a nice way to feel like your treating your self. and every seaon they do have out a new flavor which is nice. customer service is a hit or miss, I have had the sweetest baristas to the most stuck up ones.
Andrey S.
Tysons Corner, VA
It all depends on the barista. Same network -but very different taste of let's say latte. They also have a membership and give you free drinks and beverages time to time, that kind of makes come to them over and over again. Would recommend to try frapuccino :)
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
I go to starbucks every day, since there is at least 5 in every city. It is not my favorite coffee shop, but in my top 5. I love their blended drinks, and their pastries. I recommend the zebra mocha and the bantam bagels in the french toast flavor, delicious.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
MY FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP! My favorite time to order coffee here is during the winter time! I always order a Venti sized Gingerbread Frappuccino! I wish everyone would go to Starbucks! It is so delicious!! It is my favorite place! My go-to coffee shop!
Norma A.
Dallas, TX
There is a Starbucks everywhere in Dallas. I stop buy to get more than just my Passion tango tea. They have great breakfast sandwhiches and great lunch/ snack items. It is on the expensive side, but I love what they offer!
Reena C.
I'm not one for coffee, really. Actually caffeine in general. However, when I go in I tend to get mocha frappuccinos and the strawberries and cream and love them a lot. Pricing is fair. Also if I'm looking for a sweet treat, their cake pops are also very good.
Nicole A.
While the location convenience of Starbucks is great, it is a bit pricy. I know that we are paying for the brand and the free trade coffee, but sometimes I do not think the amount or quality really makes up for the price.

They are very speedy and they are very good helping me find things that accommodate my allergies.

Overall, a coffee shop is a coffee shop. You just have to be willing to fork over a few extra dollars.
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
Since I live in an area where Tim Hortons reigns, it is easier to find cheaper alternatives to my coffee and sweet drink fixes. However, I cannot not deny the outstanding qualities of Starbucks

The quality of their drinks are amazing. Whether I order a frappucinno or a chai tea, the drinks always end up to my taste. The ingredients they use look fresh, and the coffee they use is high quality. With this, I bring all the credit to the baristas, who are well trained. Whenever I order a drink that the certain Starbucks happens to not make (i.e. chocolate chai), they are ready to cater to me with different alternatives that work just as well.

I go when I am hanging out, or when I have time. I always have my drink in less than 10 minutes, a great feat considering the amount of people Starbucks get on a daily basis.

If you are able to afford Starbucks and have one convenient enough to travel to, I would recommend anyone to go. I would recommend their frappes in the summer, since they are similar to milkshakes and have various flavors that appeal to most. In the winter, I like drinking their macchiatos, and their teas with splashes of flavor. However, I tend to stay away from their pastries and other goods due to how expensive they are.

I also recommend staying in Starbucks. It is a good atmosphere to study, talk to friends, wind down, etc. They have outlets so that customers can use their laptops or plug in their phones, and their wifi is high speed. Of course, it is recommended to buy something if you want to use the wifi, but other than that feel free to stay as long as you desire.

Elani K.
United States of America
I have a small coffee addiction because of starbucks. I go there at least once a day. They're coffees are a little expensive but it's good quality coffee and in comparison to other coffee places they're probably the best.
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loveeeeee Starbucks, I love almost all of their drinks and I go to this coffee place more than any other. I love it so much that I even buy their coffee beans so I can drink it every morning. The only thing is that it's too expensive for what you're actually getting.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?