BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Every Saturday you can count on me going to my favorite coffee shop for a Caramel macchiato and a bagel.  It is a bit pricier than going somewhere else but I love the service.  The baristas are always so friendly.  It's so quick getting my beverage and my pastry.  I've never been in for more than 10 min. I love Starbucks.
Allison P.
Essentially, you are getting what you are paying for. Is the best coffee you can find? Absolutely not. But if you find a drink you like on the menu, you know that you'll be able to find it in pretty much every city and town that you visit, and the price is decent as well.
Amanda S.
Willow Park, TX
So, I'm in a sorority. I basically automatically live at Starbs. I will say, part of the reason I'm always broke is because of Starbucks. Especially since bingo just happened (I completed my card, in case you were wondering) but having the Starbucks rewards card is the best because it's easy to get free drinks!
Sarah P.
Slightly overpriced products with a semi-appealing taste. As someone who doesn't want a caffeine rush, I can find it hard to find a blander option. Understandably this isn't their target audience (hence four stars and not lower) but it would be appreciated.
Rebecca O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a self proclaimed starbucks addict! I justify my starbucks addition by ordering a non fat caramel macchiato. This won't ruin my eating plan and gives me just the pick me up I need on a Friday afternoon in the middle of a 12 hour shift. This is the only coffee shop I will go to and is the most convenient one in at least a 15 mile radius.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I buy coffee from Starbucks all the time. Their shops are usually on the way where I'm heading. I love their rewards program and successful marketing a lot! Especially, I really enjoy buying merchandise from them during Christmas or their Anniversary time, because they create beautifully designed cups and mugs.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely can't go anywhere else for both hot and cold beverages. Their Vanilla Lattes are the greatest, Caramel and Mocha Frappes are the best cold coffee beverages and the Passion Fruit Iced Tea Lemonade is my favorite! There's really no other place I would rather go to, plus their locations are very convenient.
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
Since I live in an area where Tim Hortons reigns, it is easier to find cheaper alternatives to my coffee and sweet drink fixes. However, I cannot not deny the outstanding qualities of Starbucks

The quality of their drinks are amazing. Whether I order a frappucinno or a chai tea, the drinks always end up to my taste. The ingredients they use look fresh, and the coffee they use is high quality. With this, I bring all the credit to the baristas, who are well trained. Whenever I order a drink that the certain Starbucks happens to not make (i.e. chocolate chai), they are ready to cater to me with different alternatives that work just as well.

I go when I am hanging out, or when I have time. I always have my drink in less than 10 minutes, a great feat considering the amount of people Starbucks get on a daily basis.

If you are able to afford Starbucks and have one convenient enough to travel to, I would recommend anyone to go. I would recommend their frappes in the summer, since they are similar to milkshakes and have various flavors that appeal to most. In the winter, I like drinking their macchiatos, and their teas with splashes of flavor. However, I tend to stay away from their pastries and other goods due to how expensive they are.

I also recommend staying in Starbucks. It is a good atmosphere to study, talk to friends, wind down, etc. They have outlets so that customers can use their laptops or plug in their phones, and their wifi is high speed. Of course, it is recommended to buy something if you want to use the wifi, but other than that feel free to stay as long as you desire.

Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
Who doesn't love Starbucks! They are amazing! Everyone should try Starbucks at least once in their lifetime! It is very affordable (to me) and it is worth every penny. My favorite item is the white chocolate mocha with hazelnut and extra foam! Go To Starbucks!
Nicole A.
While the location convenience of Starbucks is great, it is a bit pricy. I know that we are paying for the brand and the free trade coffee, but sometimes I do not think the amount or quality really makes up for the price.

They are very speedy and they are very good helping me find things that accommodate my allergies.

Overall, a coffee shop is a coffee shop. You just have to be willing to fork over a few extra dollars.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?