- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My favorite coffee drink they serve are the Iced Chai Tea Lattes. They are so delicious! All of the coffee drinks I've ever purchased from Starbucks I have been satisfied with. I am definitely a repeat buyer at Starbucks! Love it.
My husband took me to a local Starbucks and i didn’t like what I got the first time around so I did t try again till after a few months. The next time I went I actually loved what I got and never turned back ever since. I usually go on Sundays to treat myself because it is on the pricey side. But over all I love it!
The Strawberry Acai is my favorite drink it's so refreshing I get once a week aleast if they werent so expensive I would definitely go more often . I like there system you can get stars that lead up to free drinks and food . That's my favorite part about SB
A la hora de querer ir a un sitio tranquilo para ponerme a trabajar y mientras beberme un rico café nunca dudo al ir a Starbucks. Tiene una gran variedad de opciones de café fríos o calientes e incluso para comer un snack o un delicioso panini. Me encanta!
Who doesn't love Starbucks?! There is something for everyone or for whatever you're feel for that day. I'm clearly basic and wish pumpkin spice was available all year round lol but who doesn't. I wish they weren't so pricey.
Obviously a favorite among all people for coffee and sweet treats! There's never a week where I dont stop by for a small late or baked good on my way to class. Starbuck's customer loyalty point system and commitment to helping the environment doesnt hurt either!
While Starbucks is a bit expensive for a cup of coffee, I think that it's definitely worth it! They are so different than every other coffee shop in my area. Also, it's so nice that there are so many around no matter where you live. The flavor they provide is amazing! And so many options!
I don't typically venture to far with my drinks, so getting an iced vanilla latte seems to always hit the spot. I go about two-four times a month, and love the rewards program. It makes it easy to find close locations with their hours, as well as with mobile ordering. I have yet to encounter unfriendly staff, as well. I would highly suggest getting coffee from Starbucks!
Love Starbucks wish they wouldn't keep raising prices but understand it's not the employees but corporate doing that. Due to my work I tend to be at Starbucks all the time. I love the plain ice coffee or cold brew while family loves their frappes.
Starbucks has always been my go to coffee stop. My parents used to get me decaf frappuccinos, and to this day I always get the caramel frappuccino. The pricing is a bit expensive, so I can't go as often now, but I still enjoy it when I go.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos