BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
The Strawberry Acai is my favorite drink it's so refreshing I get once a week aleast if they werent so expensive I would definitely go more often . I like there system you can get stars that lead up to free drinks and food . That's my favorite part about SB
Dominique T.
Corona, CA
I love going to their branches. The staff is friendly and nice, most of the time.
When I stop by one of their branch, I always get my go-to, a Venti Coffee Frap. One of their staff told me that they had a espresso frap but I always forget so I always get the coffee frap. Lol.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
When I first started drinking coffee, I was introduced to the Chai Tea latte to start me off with something not so strong. This drink was the drink that got me into really enjoying the other drinks Starbucks has to offer. Although the drinks are over priced, I always find Starbucks to be a good treat here and there.
Tina B.
Starbucks always guarantees that you'll live your drink or they'll remake it! What more can you ask for! There are lots of drink options that they will customize to meet your needs! The expanding menu is nice too! I love the personal experience at my local Starbucks where they've made the effort to get to know me!
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
Obviously a favorite among all people for coffee and sweet treats! There's never a week where I dont stop by for a small late or baked good on my way to class. Starbuck's customer loyalty point system and commitment to helping the environment doesnt hurt either!
Kelly F.
Norton
Starbucks is my favorite coffee. I don't always agree with their opinions, but, at this point, I continue to remain a customer. The closest Starbucks to me is an hour away. I always go to a store when I am close to one. I do recommend it to those who like bold coffees and tasty specialty drinks. I also like many of their food options, especially the healthy choices.
Ruth L.
Portland, OR
I love how ubiquitous Starbucks has become. I know that no matter where I go, if there's a Starbucks, I can always get my favorite drinks and snacks. Having familiar things like this is very important to me, so I'm glad everyone else realizes the awesomeness of Starbucks, and therefore there are now so many of them.
CHRISTINE D.
Cary, IL
Can't breathe without Starbucks, if I can't find an idependently owned place. If you don't have the app, you are a fool because you get free drinks all the time. Of all the chains, Starbucks is the best and most consistent. I don't drink my calories, and I actually get real coffee and espresso. An Americano.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
Starbucks offers so many different things that you can never really go wrong! My only complaint is aimed towards their frappuccinos. They are always really watery and icey with not much "richness" and flavor. still, Starbucks is awesome! I just don't order the frappuccinos anymore.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
I love Starbucks but here lately they seem to be even more pricey. I go about once a week as time permits. I love the available flavors and options of add-ins. The price is the only con that I have an issue with. I would go again and fully intend to.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?