- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Espresso! I love Starbucks! I honestly wasn't a coffee person until my sister got me hooked! I started off getting a hot chocolate with a shot of espresso. My favorite go to drink is a grande triple white mocha. I have tried the Sweet cream cold brew which is also delicious. I love all the flavors in the cold brew!
First of all, I work at a starbucks so I'm gonna start by saying the employees are awesome lol But in all seriousness, starbucks is awesome. The drinks are very delicious and the pastries as well! They are a bit pricey at times, but most of the time, they have great deals! My favorite is the Iced Caramel Macchiato
I really did't spend much time inside the store. I used the Order feature on the Starbucks App. I arrived and our drinks were ready and waiting for us. The Barista I encountered was nice. The only downfall to Starbucks is the cost of each coffee drink.
Starbucks is EVERYTHING. What can't you get there. I love the mobil app to purchase drinks ahead of you're arrival which makes it easier if you're in a rush. Plus you get to earn points toward a gold membership which is amazing. I love the customer service all the employees are absolutely amazing and friendly.
The thing I love about Starbucks is that I can go anywhere in the world and get my favorite drink and it will always taste the same. A vanilla latte in Ho Chi Minh is the same as in New York City is the same in Portland. When you're on the road a lot, that consistency is important. They also make sure you get what you want and will make it better if it goes wrong.
Can't breathe without Starbucks, if I can't find an idependently owned place. If you don't have the app, you are a fool because you get free drinks all the time. Of all the chains, Starbucks is the best and most consistent. I don't drink my calories, and I actually get real coffee and espresso. An Americano.
Everyday and everywhere you can easily drink a good coffee and find something healthy to eat with good quality even if you're doing diet and it's affordable! You can definitely enjoy your time, charge your phone and make your life fun and easier with Good wifi!!!!
The Strawberry Acai is my favorite drink it's so refreshing I get once a week aleast if they werent so expensive I would definitely go more often . I like there system you can get stars that lead up to free drinks and food . That's my favorite part about SB
Starbucks has always been my go to coffee stop. My parents used to get me decaf frappuccinos, and to this day I always get the caramel frappuccino. The pricing is a bit expensive, so I can't go as often now, but I still enjoy it when I go.
Wish I could give Starbucks a million stars!!! I use the Starbucks app and I'm often drinking coffee so I get free drinks pretty often! The coffee is unbeatable and the sweet treats are delicious! I go all the time and now writing this I'm wanting it now!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos