BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
I love Starbucks but here lately they seem to be even more pricey. I go about once a week as time permits. I love the available flavors and options of add-ins. The price is the only con that I have an issue with. I would go again and fully intend to.
Ruth L.
Portland, OR
I love how ubiquitous Starbucks has become. I know that no matter where I go, if there's a Starbucks, I can always get my favorite drinks and snacks. Having familiar things like this is very important to me, so I'm glad everyone else realizes the awesomeness of Starbucks, and therefore there are now so many of them.
Tina B.
Starbucks always guarantees that you'll live your drink or they'll remake it! What more can you ask for! There are lots of drink options that they will customize to meet your needs! The expanding menu is nice too! I love the personal experience at my local Starbucks where they've made the effort to get to know me!
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
I love Starbucks for all my drink cravings, I can always count on them to have something that sounds delicious. My favorite is a Carmel frappuccino but the iced teas and hold coffee are delicious too! Great environment and friendly staff, I always enjoy starbucks :)
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
First of all, I work at a starbucks so I'm gonna start by saying the employees are awesome lol But in all seriousness, starbucks is awesome. The drinks are very delicious and the pastries as well! They are a bit pricey at times, but most of the time, they have great deals! My favorite is the Iced Caramel Macchiato
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
More like 10 stars?! I love my local Starbucks. They are always so sweet and friendly. My go to drink is an iced coffee sweetened with cream and I love the cheese danishes! The new ham and cheese croissant is delicious also!
CHRISTINE D.
Cary, IL
Can't breathe without Starbucks, if I can't find an idependently owned place. If you don't have the app, you are a fool because you get free drinks all the time. Of all the chains, Starbucks is the best and most consistent. I don't drink my calories, and I actually get real coffee and espresso. An Americano.
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
My favorite coffee drink they serve are the Iced Chai Tea Lattes. They are so delicious! All of the coffee drinks I've ever purchased from Starbucks I have been satisfied with. I am definitely a repeat buyer at Starbucks! Love it.
Rayza F.
Humble, TX
Everyday and everywhere you can easily drink a good coffee and find something healthy to eat with good quality even if you're doing diet and it's affordable! You can definitely enjoy your time, charge your phone and make your life fun and easier with Good wifi!!!!
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Starbucks is my holy grail for coffee. You can get some delicious coffee products here. I live in a town where the closest Starbucks is 35 minutes and I will drive that far Just to get my amazing caramel frappe. I absolutely recommend them to other coffee lovers.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?