- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm a huge coffee addict and whenever I want my fix, I go to Starbucks! Yes, they are expensive, but their prices are comparable to other coffee shops. I love that they have 3 dairy alternatives for people who are lactose-intolerant. I also love how you can modify/create your own drink to be exactly how you like it. I always get a tall iced almond milk latte with 2 pumps of vanilla. It's perfection!
Whenever I need an afternoon pick-me-up I will always go to Starbucks when I have one in my area. It's really great for on-the-go when I am shopping or running errands around town. I always have great customer service and enjoy the environment as well.
I love the iced caramel coffee! They always add just the correct amount of caramel when I ask for more! They are always polite and the coffee is affordable, and the cafe is a cute hangout! We go to Starbucks for work meetings!
Great coffee and great service (most of the time). It's a great alternative to having to make your coffee at home and having it taste bland. I go fairly often because my mom loves it. If you haven't tried it yet (real shocker) than you should! There is a variety of different drinks to choose from and most of them are spectacular
I love that Starbucks provides fun seasonal and holiday beverages for consumers. Most notably known for their PSL, (Pumpkin Spice Late) Starbucks seasonal beverages like the Chestnut Praline and Gingerbread Late are also a hit!
This is probably my favorite place in the entire world. The staff is so so nice and very welcoming. I do there almost every day after school and do my homework. I love almost every thing they sell and they have an amazing variety of drinks and foods to choose from.
I come here a few times a week and I love getting a cold brew with peppermint syrup. Some cream and little ice is optimal and it is of great quality, but definitely more expensive. I bring a lot of people here on the regular.
If you’ve never had Starbucks... You’re crazy it’s amazing it’s addictive and even if you don’t like coffee they have refreshers which are BOMB SO 10/10 would recommend and they are everywhere so it’s convenient for on the go
I love their iced green tea lattes, chai tea lattes, and bacon egg and cheese sandwiches! Definitely a little overpriced but it all tastes so good. Be careful when getting iced drinks and ask for light ice or else you'll be paying $6 for only a few ounces of liquid!!
I love everything about Starbucks. Most recently with their addition of more snacks and healthier options. The quality of this product is always fantastic and if they mess up on the drink the customer service is pretty fantastic. They take care of our needs and not to mention OMG that espresso brownie. YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos