BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
No one makes a skinny vanilla latte like Starbucks! Great variety of beverages, and their bakery features some amazing pastries if you need a quick breakfast. The one I go to in soho tends to be a bit slow, so definitely plan on spending a few extra minutes waiting for your coffee,
Kayla C.
Jackson, TN
I'm a huge coffee addict and whenever I want my fix, I go to Starbucks! Yes, they are expensive, but their prices are comparable to other coffee shops. I love that they have 3 dairy alternatives for people who are lactose-intolerant. I also love how you can modify/create your own drink to be exactly how you like it. I always get a tall iced almond milk latte with 2 pumps of vanilla. It's perfection!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
At its core Starbucks is a fast food establishment. The customers on the other hand seem to think they are at a gourmet French coffee shop and wanted to be treated that way. The fact that minimum wage employees put up with that, be friendly, and can deliver a consistent drink every time at a clean establishment is amazing.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Starbucks is a must in my book for a good pick me up! Some of my go to drinks are the Chia Tea, Blonde Roast Coffee and Chia Tea Latte with a triple shot. I do wish we had a Starbucks in the town I live it but at least there is one right across the street from my work.
Momo S.
Kokomo, IN
So i am basic. i love starbucks. its expensive. its amazing. when i want a vente vanilla bean frap with two pumps of carmel two pumps of butterscotch and a carmel drizzle on on top its got my back. Starbucks your the real MVP!
Michelle C.
I love that Starbucks provides fun seasonal and holiday beverages for consumers. Most notably known for their PSL, (Pumpkin Spice Late) Starbucks seasonal beverages like the Chestnut Praline and Gingerbread Late are also a hit!
Ariel R.
I'm generally pretty satisfied with Starbucks. The reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that the quality is not consistent between locations. My friends and I usually stick to a handful of good locations. Each manager has a good amount of autonomy so a great manager = a great location, while the opposite is also true. I don't eat dairy and they have the best selection of non-dairy milk compared to most coffee shops. The taste of the actual coffee also varies widely depending on the location. I used to hate Starbucks, but it turned out I had been going to a lackluster location where the baristas hadn't been properly trained on the espresso machine. Pretty much every area of the experience is variable depending on the location.

In summary, if you've had a bad experience here there's a large possibility it's the location. When you find a good location, stick with it. As a company Starbucks is very responsive in terms of feedback & making up for a lackluster experience. Also if you come across a good location/good baristas they really appreciate positive feedback. Starbucks often promotes from within and feedback is factored into promotion decisions. Aka more good baristas get promoted to become good managers.
Chrissy G.
Westport, CT
I love their iced green tea lattes, chai tea lattes, and bacon egg and cheese sandwiches! Definitely a little overpriced but it all tastes so good. Be careful when getting iced drinks and ask for light ice or else you'll be paying $6 for only a few ounces of liquid!!
Carlie J.
Overland Park, KS
This is probably my favorite place in the entire world. The staff is so so nice and very welcoming. I do there almost every day after school and do my homework. I love almost every thing they sell and they have an amazing variety of drinks and foods to choose from.
Chelsea I.
I love Starbucks so much! I literally go there almost everyday before work or whenever I'm out and about running errands. The workers are always so nice and sweet. I always get a Passion Tea Lemonade (sweetened) (: I just love Starbucks!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?