- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
If you love cold coffee you must go to this place and try them all, they really are the best cafes in the world, there are thousands of options you can ask for, I honestly do not have any favorites, because they are all my favorites
My boyfriend and I enjoy going here when we have a few extra dollars to spend. His favorite is a white chocolate mocha, and I like to get a chai tea frappe with soy milk and extra whip! It is a little pricy but I am sooo in love with the kind people we meet there and that work there!
How do I even begin to rate Starbucks? I feel like writing a tribute for how great their coffee is. I love their hot and frappucino beverages and actually I'm quite addicted. I am totally loyal to Starbucks and will not drink coffee from another coffee shop. I tried that twice and the other coffee in comparison was such a let down. Hail to Starbucks, the ONLY coffee for me!
Starbucks is always great when you need a little boost, whether in the morning or midday when you're starting to crash. I ususally during warm seasons go with the Fraps and in cold seasons go for hot drinks. The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of is the price....For someone who drinks coffee religiously, I can only afford to treat mysefl once in awhile...not everyday.
I like Starbucks. I don’t like their prices. I don’t do their plain coffee because it’s too bitter for me, but the espresso drinks are delightful. I like their food offerings better than other coffee places as well. They just have a wider variety of stuff. The prices are outrageous, however so I don’t go there very often.
So many choices and it doesn't hurt that they are available everywhere. I love their drinks and how easy it is to customize everything. I'd probably go daily if they were a bit more affordable. The consistency between stores is awesome and the baristas are so helpful.
I love a lot of Starbucks' products, like their pumpkin spice cupcakes and their caramel frappucinos. I'm in college and we have a Starbucks right on campus, so I always stop by and grab a coffee when I'm headed to class. The only downside to Starbucks is their high prices but I still enjoy getting their products regardless.
Whenever I need an afternoon pick-me-up I will always go to Starbucks when I have one in my area. It's really great for on-the-go when I am shopping or running errands around town. I always have great customer service and enjoy the environment as well.
Starbucks has the best white chocolate mochas and their protein boxes are AMAZING! I go to Starbucks quite often always get protein box or a breakfast sandwich . The other day I decided to try something new and got these healthy coconut flakes cookies and they were amazing . Very sweet so hard to eat all three but so good !
I go to Starbucks every day before work. It is the only coffee that gives me enough energy to get through my shifts. I always get the Chai Tea Latte. I highly recommend anything on the menu. The only con I have is that the coffee is a bit expensive and makes a bit of a hole in my bank account. The coffee is so good though, it's hard to say no to.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos